f' up labeling... PLEASE help me tell apart

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jrsaw0711, Dec 3, 2012.

1. #1 jrsaw0711, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    needless to say i've learned to label with more passion ;p

i popped 4 eggs: white widow (indica, greenhouse seeds), tangerine dream, pure NY diesel (world of seeds), blueberry (indica strong, dutch passion)... BUT only 3 sprouted. then i f' up labeling.

so when what i had thought was my blueberry, started looking sativa (supposed to be 80% indica), i thought that maybe i could have a problem :-(

PLEASE help me tell my girls apart (what a dead-beat dad i am).

ps. i do realize its prob too early to tell. jus what to start getting some insight now.

*** if ya have any pics of these strains please post***

mad thanks,

JR

2. #2 jrsaw0711, Dec 3, 2012
    i had orginally thought the 1st pic was White Widow, 2nd pic NY deisel, 3rd pic Blueberry.

1st looks indica, 2nd looks indica, 3rd looks sativa, which should look indica strong

ForumRunner_20121203_061244.png

ForumRunner_20121203_061306.png

ForumRunner_20121203_061336.png

-
    JR

3. its hard to tell dude, just grow them and go by smell or looks of the bud

4. was thinkin when they a lil farther along i could drop the temp, allowin whichever is blueberry to show signs of color (not being racist lol)

-JR

5. The real kick in the ass is that even with an Indica dominate strain you can get phenotypes with more sativa characteristics and vice versa. So really, any speculation is just a wild guess.

6. #6 MIDLIFE, Dec 3, 2012
    ^^^^ very true ^^^^
    if you even buy a five pack of seeds, most of the time you'll have two pheno's of the same plant.

that is the main reason to grow from clones , if your scrogging or sogging ;).

i'm finishing up the INDICA Kalashnikova in two weeks, then im putting in the SATIVA Kalashnikova :D:D.

jj had 3 tutankahmon phenos from 5 seeds.

middy

7. i solved the mystery and have the solution for anyone else who may come across an identity issue. use a GOOGLE IMAGES search for a strain and hundreds of pictures from seed color to every phenotype imaginable to what the final buds have looked like from other's previous trials & tribulations.

not that anyone cares lol but the mystery plant i'm pretty sure is world of seeds pure NY Diesel. along with dutch passion blueberry and GH white widow.

dutch passion blue is listed as 80% indica but like every picture showed the same skinny sativa leaf formations basically throughout the entire plant. seems that DP Blue is a short yet stretched lil totem pole with spaced out internodes as she makes her way thru the vegg'n stage. but indica shaped fan leaves are starting to appear hear and there.

pics are of DP BLUEBERRY @ approx 5 weeks

hopin for prom queens,

JR:wave:

Attached Files: