Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

F*** the haters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WisdomInTheTree, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hater: "you smoke pot just to escape your problems"

Me: everyone escapes their problems. Either we solve them or we escape them. The ones we can't solve, we run from. Girlfriend dumps you? Every last person, smoker and non smoker alike, turns to some form of "escape:" running, reading, arts and crafts, work, etc. You use these as a tool to heal your problems. Well guess what, I use those tools also. Except I use them while high. I'll swim, play guitar, draw, play xbox, and read. But I'll do them all high and therefore 1) enjoy them more and 2) forget about whatever bullshit was bothering me. I'm escaping with an escape. It's like dreaming in a dream, only with more winning.

Hater: "...but, you're obviously addicted if you feel the need to smoke before those activities, and when your not high your problems are even worse"

Me: nah, bitch, you got it all wrong. I spent my first 20 years of life doing all those things. A lot. And now I realize doing them stoned is way fucking better. Tennis match stoned? See how fucking chill I am, while that douche bag I'm playing chugs another beer in between games and curses at his mistakes. And as for my problems "being worse" when I come down, again this is horse shit. What actually happens is that I realize the shit I was worried about wasn't a big fucking deal to begin with.
    ---------

I'm tired of all the fucking weed haters. Especially those in my life right now. I know lots of y'all know that when people make you feel guilty for being high it sucks. Fuck that noise. There is so much noise in the world that isn't worth listening to. Weed silences the noise I don't like. And that's it. I enjoy smoking pot. And if you do too, then take a hefty puff and turn the other cheek.

Smoke responsibly ;)

2. ...feel better buddy?

3. Yeah man I think everyone on GC will agree. I also like the fact that you compared a stoned tennis player vs a drunk tennis player.

4. hahahaha

5. When I have problems, I smoke to get a clear mind and assess those problems. Problem solved.

6. FUCK THE HATER BROTHERS FUCK EM ALL!!- scarface ....sorry for caps

7. Fuck weed, where's Cokecity at?

8. This is essentially what ive been trying to say to my anti-weed friends for the past two years. I nom-nom-nominate this post for 1 internets.

9. Ha he peed his pants but that cold ass shirt makes it okay

10. Yes I do haha. Felt good to get it out

11. I look at pot as an addition to my life, not an activity in my life.

Thus, Fuck dem hater's :p

12. I am pretty competitive, and growing up I had a pretty bad temper on the court. Usually I'll vaporize before I play, and I'm so much more focused and calm. But most people who play with me drink while they play. They are good, but the booze doesn't help them in any way lol

13. Swagger jagger, swagger jagger

You should get some of your own

Count that money, get your game on

You're a hater, just let it go

14. feel free to hate on me.

i can just smoke some bud and forget about your dumb ass :cool: