F.E.A.R

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Nov 1, 2022.

1. #1 Dizzy, Nov 1, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Do Anyone Else Love This Game Series. I Play The First 1 Years Ago An Then I Forgot What It Was Called So I Couldnt Buy. But Just A Few Minutes Ago @OscarZetaAcosta Remind Me Of The Name (Thank You)! I Going ToAsk My Husband If He Can Buy Them For Us. They Really Fun An Cool Games. Do Any 1 Else Know Them?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Those games are legendary...But most definitely the first game.:coolalt:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I've played FEAR years back its good for the period, better than most back then ..
    don't ask me what FEAR stands for

F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon

The PC version of the original game received very positive reviews, with the AI garnering especial praise. Critics also lauded the graphics, atmosphere, sound design, music, and combat mechanics. Common points of criticism were a lack of enemy variety, a weak plot, and repetitive level design. IGN's Tom McNamara called it "one of the best shooters this year".[116] GameSpot's Jason Ocampo said it "elevates the genre to a whole new level of intensity".[117] Eurogamer's Tom Bramwell called it "fresh and compelling."[118] Game Informer's Adam Biessener praised the "smartest AI-controlled opponents I've ever faced" and called the combat mechanics "intense almost to the point of sensory overload".[119] WIKI

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. It still holds the test of time, I played the first game as recently as a few years ago, I pick it up from time to time just to see what could have been in shooter AI...Still on top of the game in AI. Get yourself some cheats and rock out with no limitations, the game is a straight action thriller movie.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. indeed, check the wiki link above, they go on about comics and further FEAR

P.A.N.I.C.S. (People Acting Normal In Crazy-Ass Situations) is a parody of F.E.A.R

cheers

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Thank You For The Replies Guys!

~Toni~

7. Anybody Else Like This Game?

~Toni~