F*cking thieves

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kms brown, May 16, 2009.

1. I dont know where this should go. Im just trying to figure out what i should do.

So a few months ago my parents got evicted so i moved in with a friend and started paying his mom rent. She plans on moving out in September and renting the house to us. Everything was going good and fine until her youngest son moved back. Hes a cool kid, sponsored pro or semi pro snowboarder etc. but his friends are fucking punks.

I was sitting in my room yesterday when one of them walks into my room and starts going through my closet. So I stay quiet and just watch him. He turns around and realizes that Im right there. It kind of scares him but then he asks if I know where my friends change jar is. I ask him why he wants to know where the change jar is and why hes in my room. He says "oh this is your room now? I just need some money."

So i look at him like, fuck off you idiot. He then points to my broken door handle (came with the room) and says I did that and walks out. Then another one walks in, ive seen the little shit at a party before, whiny punk bitch. And asks if he can bum a smoke, so I give him one hoping that they will leave my shit alone and consider me "cool".

When my friend gets home from work I ask him about the door handle and what happened. Apparently the kid broke into his room and stole some money and dvd's. So im like shit, ive got a "magic" box in my closet with money, pipes, and weed. Hes gonna take it. I re-hide the box and put the money in a book on my night stand.

I come home today to my room and do a quick check on shit and they stole a pack of smokes from my carton.

I dont know which one of them took it but i know one did. I would love to go rambo on theyre ass and throw them around a little so they dont mess with my stuff. But if they go and tell my friends mom i kicked the shit out of one of them for a pack of smokes she might kick me out.

Im thinking of asking one of them for a smoke when they get back and then deciding what to do from there.

The worst part is the town im in is full of money and i know these kids parents have a bunch. So why are they stealing my shit.

2. Well, I've had to deal with a situation like this before.

Here's what you do-

Get each one of them alone and talk for a bit...then ask "Hey can I have a smoke" or say "Damn, I think I lost my cigarettes.."

If they act a litle bit sketchy, odds are they probably took them..

Good luck

3. I know the feeling. My brother and his punk ass friends think its ok to go in my room and steal all of my weed and money while I'm in class.

4. I feel really bad for what happened.But I'm happy this didn't get as bad as it could of-and that's that counts.

I myself have 4 locks on my front door.6 locks on my back door( which is an easy acess to enter if you come up from the basement shitty wooden door and go upstairs to the apartments lmao)My back door has so much shit behind it I just made it s situation where any theives would say fucki it,and move to a neighbor:eek: Curtains are always down,never showin my living room from the outside neither.I'm a really paranoid guy that keeps my surrounding looking casual on the outside but still manage to be spy proof.I can't believe CENTERIES ago,you could go to sleep with your front door unlocked and be safe as a motha fucks :p

5. Dude, ive never locked my doors. This used to be a small mountain town and nobody stole anything. I personally have only had someone steal from me once befor this, and that was when i was a little kid and some kid stole my tonka truck. Thats why i really dont know what to do right now. If i asked my dad he would tell me to kick the crap out of the kid but that wont work if it makes me homeless.

6. depends where you live man.

i could keep my front door unlocked for a month and nothin would happen. chance it? of course not, but could I? yes

7. Haha tell your friends mom. Just kidding, but tell your friend.

8. My friends a puss, hes all talk and no walk.

I did find a way to catch the bastard red handed. I bought the carton for like 15 bucks in costa rica. The general surgeon warning on the side is in spanish. All ive gotta do is bum a smoke.

9. bro that sucks so bad, id be pissed if assholes were going through my shit. if u think u could beat their asses then just be a dick to them say shit like "dont u have ur own fucking house why are u always here", they wont wanna hang around for long lol

10. Talk to your friends mom first and explain the situation.
    Or go to walmart and pick up a new door handle with key/lock.

11. i would suggest getting a new lock first and then talk to your friends mom, but yeah you get the idea

12. just cough up 30 bucks and put a lock on your door. Also, let the mom know what happened and what might happen again. Remember, she is liable.

13. #13 kms brown, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    not specifically to your quote but to all quotes of its nature.
    That kind of sounds pathetic and lame.

And its exactly what my friend did when I told him. He called his mom so now i feel like a huge bitch. Now we have to have a talk about it, I hate being treated so childishly.