F*ckin' Shady People

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fAKdded, May 30, 2005.

1. So the day started off Okay, me and my friend had nothin to do so at around 1-2ish we call up a friend and he said he'd hook us up with a dub ( Just needed some bud to kill sometime) so we head down there and his phone is all fucked up so its hard to get in contact with him, so were chillin at the park were we're gonna meet him, and some guy came up and he was talkin to my friend ( my friend asked him if he was our friends friend and he played off like he was my friends friend, I trust this guy alot cause he's always hooked me up and hes just a cool guy. Im like alright so i give him the 20 bucks and he acts like hes gonna pull out the bud hes like " psyche " so i walk up to him like what the fuck man and he takes a swing at me i jump back and he only hits me in my chest, so me and my friend are like what the fuck, and he takes off on his bike. Happen's to the best of us i guess . . I think on tuesday im gonna have my bro give me a ride down to where this punk lives, and im gonna take a bat to his fuckin ribs. So i still had 18 more bucks so i score the dub, and we tell our friend and he think he knows who it is, so were gonna be down there.

Later on we go home and i grab my bubbler in this sort of back way with trees and rocks and were sittin on a wall and we see some kid walk buy and hes all singing kotton mouth kings with his ear phones on, i dont think he saw us cause he was like yellin the lyrics LOL so me and my friend are like HEY HEY! and he barely heard us he had his music soo loud, so i load the whole dub up and smoked him up, we were all sooo blazed, it was some nice dank nuggs. It felt good to smoke some one up like that and i wasn't so upset about the money now that i was blazed and just smoked up a fellow stoner. :)

2. LoL, find that sonofabitch and teach him a lesson.

3. sorry to hear about the money but good goin on smokin out the stranger.

+rep

4. sorry to hear about that dick who took your money....

yeah its pretty cool to toke some random dood out..but that was very risky...you never know..they could be undercover! :eek:

5. Kick his ass. I hate people like that, luckly for me I haven't had any run ins with fags. Sorry to hear man.

6. Yeah most undercovers are kids that just walk along, singing at the top of their lungs.
    You were very lucky!

p.s. not trying to offend u ravenous

7. i hope that guy drove his bike off a cliff......

what a jackass to just take 20 bucks