Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

f*ck

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by C21H30O2., Jun 8, 2008.

1. Ashed bubbler in my tea on accident then took a big gulp after taking green hit :(
    That's a first..

2. Mmm hahaha. Worst thing I ever had was taking a gulp from my beer and almost swallowing the cigarette. I never drink anything if I leave it unattended but apparently someone was drunk and didn't notice my hand around the bottle. :\

3. Was it Green tea?

4. i have better.

my friend was in my dorm room. and i LOVE hawaiian punch. it just so happens that he was spitting in a hawaiian punch can [he was chewing]. i grabbed it and drank it all.

weird thing? it didn't taste like spit, it tasted like hawaiian goodness

5. Aww man sounds like U practically made out with Ur boy haha...But that is some funny ass shit Regardless HAHA!!!!:hello: made me LOL

6. damn you drank all your boys spit?
    thats worse than that two girls one cup shit my dude..

7. once i was smoking at my desk, and i emptied out my bubler into a cup that was on my desk, and 15 minutes later i had some cottonmouth so i grabbed the cup and was about to drink it but then the water hit my lips and the smell hit my nose at the same time and i spat the water back into the cup. close call, i still got a little bit of the water in my mouth and stuff, gross.