Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

F*ck i'm out of weed again. Can't get any till maybe tomorrow or so. what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Computer, May 11, 2010.

1. Dang..I just posted because I saw it was at the top of the section lol. I figured it couldn't be that old someone must have really done some digging!

2. you should go smoke some pole ;) :wave:

3. its always someone with like no previous posts who bump threads like these to leave advice that was already given a dozen times. I'll never understand it

4. Someone beat you to it, lol

5. you wanna do me a huge favor and send me like 20 pounds of some kush. Thanks buddy. :p

6. Ok, I left it under that rock by that tree. You know the one, about a furlong or two from the cow in the field.

EDIT: I should geocache a pound and post the coordinates :laughing:

7. its always good to take a break, even if it is for a day

8. Resin is your best friend

9. you bumped an old ass thread to say "resin is your best friend"?

[​IMG]

but yeah i posted before it was bumped the first time, and i'm wondering why i was up at 3:45am..

10. Dude you need to get outside or something, weed CAN'T be your life. Take a ride, go to a bar, get laid. Do anything else that will keep your mind off of bud and you will be fine

11. When I'm out of marijuana, I chug cough-syrup
    When I'm out of cough-syrup, I get blackout drunk
    When I'm out of alcohol, I take some Special-K and journey to the K-Hole
    When I'm out of Special-K, I shoot up some heroin.

12. How about you don't act like a crack head and stop making us all look bad?

13. what state?

id seriously go and take it and in return leave a few bucks lol