Ez Vape Digi

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MiniPerry, Mar 7, 2014.

1. So I went and got myself one of these, figured it would be a great unit to start out with, problem being that there isn't much talk about it. So if anyone has one of these speak up, let me know what you think, how it works for you, what temps you use, etc.

I'm looking forward to entering into the world of vaping as smoking really helps my GERD more than pills and vaping is supposed to be even better. I only wish I could open my docs eyes to how the herb is helping me but his mind is closed on the subject. Great for my insomnia too, finally off the sleeping pills.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. While I don't have that unit, I do have a whip style box vape so it's similar.
    I would suggest starting at a low heat til you can visibly see vapor after exhaling but only a bit.
    That should be your starting point, then to finish your bowl just slowly and comfortably raise the temp until you start to get a weird taste.
    It'll be done when it's DARK brown, if it's light brown or yellowish. Save it for another day to blast it as "revape".

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks for your opinion. I have also heard that putting the unit upside down when vaping a small amount is beneficial as well for even heating? Any thoughts on this? I mean this bowl is huge and my wife and I are light weights. We use probably just enough to cover the screen finely ground and it all falls when I put the whip on the element.

But I do have to say that the machine worked great. Creeps up on you compared to combusting but very nice stone. I liked it, not so sure about my wife tho :). Got a nice toasty brown.