EZ roll tube blunts???

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by superjailxtwins, May 8, 2009.

1. i bought a couple of these wraps and it said they have a easy roll tube??

how do you use this ill prolly just roll by hand but if you used these blunts how do u use the tube sorry for the noob question =/

2. I have no clue if there's a way to use the tube for rolling. But when you open it, the wrap is wrapped around a plastic tube to keep it's shape. There's 2 wraps per package, and you just pull them apart (no scissors needed) and the bag is resealable. I think those factors plus the fact that they're easy to roll gives them the name.

Anyway the first one I rolled of these was good. I have been rolling joints for almost a year now though so that helped. Just roll it like you would a large joint. Make sure there's no stems because the wraps are pretty delicate. Watch you don't rip the wrap either.

They need a lot of licking to stick so don't get discouraged when it doesn't stick together easily.

All in all the blunt looked awesome when I was done, but I did poke it a bit to pack the weed in (I do the same with joints, I'm not a professional roller yet).

I haven't tried other wraps but I like these ones, and I have 3 more I'll roll someday.

3. thanx man that put alot of things into prespective

4. These things are TOOOO delicate to me... I always rip em. Til I get the technique down I'd rather just stick to Gars.

5. I've only rolled one, but I did the same as I do with joints and rolled the weed back and forth inside the paper without touching it by rubbing the wrap together with both of my thumbs and index fingers.

Sorta like this:

[​IMG]

You keep the front and back of the paper/wrap touching and slide them up and down, not touching the weed (when I say touching, I mean through the paper).

The weed will form into a circle inside the wrap/paper and get tighter as you keep rolling. Once it feels tight enough make the roll. No problem with ripping it.