Ez Cloner first run

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrsilly, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I put 17 clones in my ez cloner 30. RO water fan on res near 90 watts of cfl's. hoping for the best. Looking fine this morning. Leaving for a week long trip for work hope to come home to some roots starting. I will update Fri when I return.

image-2921576619.jpg

Attached Files:

2. They work great I would never go back to cubes I get a 100% every time with a bit of root 66

3. make sure you dont let the water get to slimey in there you wana rinse it out and clean it out and put fresh water in it about once a week. also try to keep the water cooler in there cause it gets hot with tthe pump running in there..a lot of people put frozen water bottes in to keep the water cooler...goodluck man!

4. Thank you for the advice. I will change the water when I get back from my road trip. I have a fan blowing on the resivour hopeful that it will. Be enough, if not I have bottles freezing for my return. Hoping for the best. Recounted there are 20 clones not 17. Mapped them out formrefrabce.

5. I'm sure changing water is good but I only change rez water once a run and use it to water the clones the first time then wash everything with H202 and alcohol dry well then cut more I see nubs at a week and leave them in for 2-3 weeks to let the roots get big but iv left slow ones in for a month

Attached Files:

6. So you change your water after the run or during?

7. It won't hurt to change it but I do mine at the end when I take them out then wash dry and refill your cloner and cut some more

8. All depends on how long the cuts take, if the water starts to smell weird I'd rinse it out like he said some strains take faster then others

9. Do you get brown slime growing in the res? I have heard some people do and it's common.

10. Some times see a lil bit but I put a bit of h2o2 in rez and clean about every 3 weeks always look at your sprayer tips make sure they don't plug up

11. I change my water if they take longer than a week but usually a splash of h2o2 gets em to the end..if ur water gets hot use a timer..they do nt need 24/7 spraying

12. Do you use a rooting supplement ?

13. Just a ml of superthrive per gallon then i add rapid start when they start turning yellow..cutting a couple slits in the stems helps too

14. Iv taken a lot of them the last few months to get ready for spring

15. I did not just RO water on this first run. Wanted to get a baseline. I put them in Sunday and am returning Friday. What should I be looking for after 5-6 days?

16. If you used some sort of root supplement you should see nubs little white bumps in a week or so will take longer if you don't use anything. My first run I put them in with just water and didn'tget anything in 2 weeks then added some root 66 and had them in a week

17. Do you think they would have rooted W/O the supplement? How much root 66 did you use per 5 gallons of RO?

18. What schedule do you run them at? H2o2 how much per 5 gal and what does it do?

Sounds like I m in for another learning curve. Was kinda hopping for set it and forget it. Can see this is not the case.

19. Yeah I've heard 15 minutes on 15 off ect the whole day is the best way to run them from multiple people

20. So what's the story with h2o2?

Thank you