Eyyyy hows everyone lately?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, May 30, 2008.

1. Whats good yall??!?! I just got fucking 500 methadones! FOR FREE!!!!! Those things are hard to get around here... Ima be makin some bank! I already got people wantin em in bulk, Theyll be gone in like a week!!!

But anyways, Im sittin here baked outta my mind, remembering that I gotta go to jail this weekend... I got 8 more weeks of this madness, every weekend! :rolleyes::(

Now. Are baked. Just took 3 snaps of some pretty nice crippy. Just some no name shit my friend decided to grow off some other no name crippy. But yeah, It turned out to be REALLY nice weed, and he sells it to me for regs prices, 25 a quarter. But man. Yeah.

Whats good yall?

2. what kinda shit do you do to go to jail only on the weekends?

3. felony speeding.

Its why I got rid of my 88 turbo surpa :(

4. it's good that you can still toke up though at least, and you know that you get out every monday and can go back and smoke up.

5. Yup, for now atleast. I pretty sure ill get drug tested for 6 months probation afterwards. But, Ill clean up for the first month and see how the drug tests are done/ If theyre piss tests and they dont watch you like the last time I was on probation, then I have a wizzinator or something like that that I got from a friend. :D

6. well why don't you sneak some of that methadone into the jail and make some money?

7. cause I cant grip things with my asshole.

8. haha funny man, gotta put it in ur prison wallet.:smoke::smoke::laughing: