Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImNotAsain, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Who else loves when there eyes go almost completely closed? My high ass thinks its the funniest thing ever!! :D :bongin:

2. In a not public place, at night, its great. If I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, I'm like "Woah, I'm really high. Good for me." Lol.

3. fuck that was hilarious :)

4. i like your... avatar...

5. [quote name='"BreatheUp"']

fuck that was hilarious :)[/quote]

Thanks one day when I was 17 we vaped out my friends basement bathroom. We went in in shifts, and I came out, and a kid started laughing and was like "holy shit, look at your eyes". I was already on the couch, and I didn't want to move, so I took a pic on my phone. Lemme see if I can find it.

Damn, Idk what happened to it. Sorry. But it looked like this.

<¦)

6. When my eyes are low, I don't even notice it unless I go to the bathroom and see myself in the mirror. Needless to say its pretty funny.

7. I like that

8. I find it ironic that your name is "Imnotasian"

9. I'm Asian, always Asian eyed lol.