Eyes in the back of your head?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HashSlasher11, Apr 2, 2009.

1. i dont understand.. when people are on E and they say their eyes were in the back of their head does this mean that you just had your eyes closed and it felt good, or your eyes were open and your pupils were actually in the back of your head like there was all white eyeball

2. #2 speedball, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    uhhh i've takin a shitload of x and nver had my eyes "roll back" like that... but i've had some damn fine eye wiggles so bad i almost crashed my truck lol. so idk. btw. if your pupils were ACTUALLY in the back of your head.... the back of your eyeballs would be exposed... so.. i know thats just not gonna happen lol. rolling up yes, but not just striaght up backwards.

3. i mean like you know how peoples eyes roll back when they r having a seizure and you can like actually see it? is that what it looks like or like u said its just like a twitchy thing

4. never had my eyes roll back like that... like i said worst ive had was eye wiggles like... the harder you try to focus the worse they get lol, so of course driving thinking focus focus and it just gets worse and tbh... the car i almost hit was my friends parked car at his house LOL

5. hahaha alright thanks man

6. WEll they just go up, not all the way back, it happens to me on mdma, like prety mutch the whole time im on it, its not that the mdma is making it happen, it just feels so damn good :p

7. Man i fucking hate eye wiggles.

8. so is this uncomfortable at all?
    like what are the negative effects that bug you about x

9. the comedown.

10. whats the comedown like? all depressing?

11. depression is common the day or 2 after taking MDMA due to the mass injections of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine your brain receives from MDMA when blood concentrations are high enough. It's basically the effects of your brain going back into the "norm"; 2-3 days later you should feel normal.

Tips? Let your body rest, eat some food and get plenty of water, and smoke the ganja!

:smoking:

12. they dont really "roll" around literally, but you feel a bit crossed eyed and cant focus on shit, but ive had light shows that fuuuuuucked me up and my eyes were all over the place