Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eyes always get ridiculously red

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cod2, Jun 29, 2012.

1. not sure why, but my eyes just get ridiculously red anytime i blaze. i wear contacts occasionally and figured maybe my eyes were drying up with the lenses in while i blazed so now i only wear my glasses when smoking. however the redness of my eyes has not gone down.

2. THC is a natural vasodilator, meaning it expands your blood vessels (clearly noticeable in the eyes). :wave:

Use eyedrops if it bugs you. :D

3. Wear sunglasses with your contacts it's summer.

4. I heard jizz helps.

5. Use some clear eyes visine those work real good

6. Same here bro it sucks, but eventually ur mom will get used to it lol

7. Well. Sounds like you've been smoking weed to me.
    Make sure you're drinking plenty, I think it has something to do with dehydration.

8. I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as they aren't hurting. Weed does this, if you don't need to hide being high, don't put in redness relief eye drops just because 'you don't like red eyes'. Using redness relief eye drops too often can damage your eyes.
    If your eyes hurt, there are different types of eye drops to choose from.

Also, I think redness varies greatly person to person. For some reason my brother's eyes get ridiculously red after just a few hits, while mine remain pearl white, and we have about the same tolerance level. And when we smoke a lot, his eyes are extremely red and its kinda scary haha, but mine are just really pink, and some red.
    Just don't worry about it, its what weed does.

9. Get some Rhotos eye drops

10. [quote name='"bobfm"']I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as they aren't hurting. Weed does this, if you don't need to hide being high, don't put in redness relief eye drops just because 'you don't like red eyes'. Using redness relief eye drops too often can damage your eyes.
    If your eyes hurt, there are different types of eye drops to choose from.

Also, I think redness varies greatly person to person. For some reason my brother's eyes get ridiculously red after just a few hits, while mine remain pearl white, and we have about the same tolerance level. And when we smoke a lot, his eyes are extremely red and its kinda scary haha, but mine are just really pink, and some red.
    Just don't worry about it, its what weed does.[/quote]

Wtf how do eye drops damage Ur eyes

11. I find smoking blunts/joints over pipes/bong/Grav/etc tends to make eyes redder since there is more smoke being released. Oh, get rhoto ice eye drops, they burn but feel so good when you're high

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ZUQx2WJGU]Damn i popped a blood vessel - YouTube[/ame]

13. My eyes get red from vaping. Like really red

Smoking does nothing to my eyes, even if I smoke like 3gs in one sitting. I get really baked though

14. [quote name='"Something New"']I heard jizz helps.[/quote]

After you test this theory let us all know the outcome..