Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyedrops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zesty zebra, Oct 12, 2011.

1. So I recently ran out of clear eyes redness relief, but I still have some Visine for itchy watery eyes. My question is, do those type work for stoney looking eyes?

Thanks

2. I may be wrong but yeah should work. Visine is redness relief

3. use them and see.

4. I'm allergic to Visine for some reason, it's strange.

5. just try it lol. what's there to lose? I wouldn't believe so because they make eyedrops specifically designed for redness but I could be wrong.

6. Well me and some friends are smoking before school (yeah we're 18, we're seniors) so I kinda need to know for sure cause I get red eyes real bad and I'm not trying to look like tommy chong at school. So I can't really chance it haha.

7. Dude try Rohtos man, works every time

ForumRunner_20111013_012004.png

8. Use the green, or white/silver rhotos