Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyedrops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AMillionNinjas, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Just thought id see what the best kind of eyedrops are, I usually use Visene advanced relief, but its not doing the trick anymore, any suggestions?

2. I used to use Rhoto V and they worked great. But since I work at home now, I don't really need eyedrops anymore :smoking:

3. Rhoto V FTW. They burn, but no other eye drop I've ever used works like they do.

4. Try not to overuse eyedrops. As I understand, part of how they work by chemically constricting the blood vessels in the eyes. You'll always get a benefit from lubing up your eyeballs but after awhile your eyes can get used to the chemical and they'll get even redder after a short amount of time.

5. Go with the Rhoto like the others said. They are pretty powerful, but get the job done.

6. what i noticed with visine for me is that it actually makes my eyes redder. id go with clear eyes...

7. Equate eyedrops. I used to use Visine, but they stopped working and equate are a bit cheaper.

8. Rhoto V and Opcon A are the only types I use. Neither has ever failed me.

9. Don't use Rohto's, over time they mess up the blood flow in your eyes and you need to use them even when you're not high to have normal eyes. Any overuse of eye drops will make your eye think it doesn't need to lubricate itself anymore

10. just find something with different active ingredients than the visine and it should work.

11. #12 Chief Skii, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009

think about it though, one drop of Rohto's in each eye will do the trick, I dont see how small amouts (which is all you need with Rohto's) would mess up your eye like that. But yeah Rohto V Arctic=amazing.

12. Rhoto is defiantly the best but i just cant see spending 10 dollars for eye drops, And they don't last too long either,

So i would say buying normal eye drops but the big thing Ive noticed is too put them in before you smoke, It seems better than when you use them after you smoke,

13. Rhoto V all the way (green top) and ive nevere seen them at $10... usually around $7.60, less than a dollar more than visine advanced redness relief (at least where I am).

14. Ahh man what is w/ prices in RI, i would buy them if they were 7.50. They are 10 dollars here. Same w/ zig zags i always hear ppl suggest them b/c they are only afew dollars. THey are now 5 dollars here haha

15. whats wrong with visine exactly, im sure it works good. sells for about 4-5 bucks at walgreens, cvs, rite aid...etc.?

16. Clear Eyes for Red Eyes. i put two dorps in each eye before i smoke and i never get red eyes. I liked using them before i smoke because if im really fucked up i might waste a little too much because i can't get it into my eye or i might forget.

17. seriously, dont think about it, just get the rohto v with the green top, i guarantee that you will not be dissapointed. one drop in each eye, either before or after smoking and in like 30 seconds you eyes are white as fuck. they burn a little when you first put them in, but they your eyes feel soooo good. i think you can only get them at walgreens, and they are like 7 bucks, but they are totally worth it.