Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyedrops

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4204evr, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Wondering if people can still tell tthat youre high after putting eyedrops in assuming you covered the smell

2. ...Maybe?

3. yea because you are so paranoid. lol just chill. i dont do either and nobody knows im high. because im just chillin

4. sorry, really blazed. Lol i'm just gonna try it and see

5. whats today national visine day ? lol ive seen a few threads eye drop related today.

6. Everyone in this thread right now is blazed and I love it.

7. Eye drops help greatly. Just cool it and you should be fine. I used to have to hide it from the parental units. They never could tell till one day I had a deep talk with my dad and told him all the times I was blazed. He said he didn't notice.

8. When you put eye drops in most people can't tell. It takes away the red eye, the lubricating effects help alleviate little bit of the droop. However, a true stoner can tell, because you can't get rid of the glaze.