Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyedrops and people

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yyoungstunnaa, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Im a younger smoker and smoke with friends ages 17-25 at my school and at my near college. Is it me, or does it sort of make you mad when you're smoking with people or a group of people and you pass around nice eye drops (rhotos) after and inexperienced eyedroppers just drop like 50 drops on their face and miss their eye completely and use up half your bottle and make a scene because theyre stoned and laughing or whatever theyre doing? I remember back before i smoked i could still put in eyedrops quick and easy and litterally 3\4ths of new people i smoke with have trouble doing it...and i find myself going through eyedrops like no tomorrow.
    I might just be baked but does anyone else have this problem?

2. lol forreal man ive met people like that before.

i remember one time this guy was like "AHAHOHAH MAN IM SOO HIGH I CANT PUT THEM IN CAN YOU PUT THEM IN FOR ME?!!!" i was like "sure" i grabbed them and put them in my pocket.

3. Yea I know what you mean, but you kind of have to expect it when you pass your eye drops around. Especially with Rhotos cause they're like seven bucks around my way.

-djslife

4. They're just eye drops. They're dirt cheap compared to bud.

5. Well, rohto eyedrops are around $8 where i live and plus they come in a tiny container

6. You share eyedrops:eek: (sorry,I'm anal, too many years following infection control guidelines:()

7. i hear you. i hate going to the store and dropping $7 on a tiny bottle of eyedrops.

if i only use 2-4 drops everytime i blaze and keep it in my car for me to use only, it'll last MONTHS. and thats a good feeling

8. i'd say this is one of the most annoying things after having no bud, having nothing to smoke the bud with, and losing lighters haha. usually i try to put the eyedrops in for the inexperienced so they wont waste the eyedrops, especially now that i dont steal anymore so it is a huge pain in the ass to pay 7 bucks for rhotos

9. eye drops seem to kill my high

10. Man eye drops seem to intensify my high. I love visual highs and the eye drops seem to do something to my vision that just adds to the overall effect of the mj. It's weird I know, but it happens.

but I don't have the eyedrop problem. Just put the eyedrops in before you even start smoking and don't pull them out around people and you should be fine.

11. i just use distilled water - works almost as good as the expensive eyedrops, and no chemicals in my eye, neither!

12. who cares. jus steal some new ones from wawa

13. bad karma

14. No, because I don't use eye drops.
    Rhotos imo seem like some big fad, expensive eye drops that do the same that any other brand of redness relief eye drop does.

:confused_2:

15. hahaha

16. Yeah, I had a jackass ask me to put them in once. Absurd.

I only offer 'round eyedrops if people need them. So, if we're all just hanging out for the night, no Rohtos. Maybe Clear Eyes if somebody is really struggling. If I need to go to a meeting or a friend has to get dinner with his parents - BAM! - eyedrops.

17. to whoever said rohtos are a fad..

they are most definately not. Compare how long it takes other eye drops to clear up your eyes to how quickly and surely rohtos will clear you up and you'll understand quickly.

18. I don't pass my eyedrops around too often because most of my friends come well prepared... but I do occasionally and I've definitely had a few people waste a lot of my rohtos.

We were sitting in a local sandwich shop and one of my friends asks for eyedrops, I hand the over and when I looked back it looked like he had been crying, droplets were streaming down his face and there was a giant wet spot on his shirt where he had wiped some off.

19. i've had alot of people waste my eyedrops, so i dont mind helpin a fellow stoner out, plus it makes it last longer n doesnt get u in situations were they finish the bottle n u have to go into work with really bloodshot eyes! plus i get really chill after i smoke so i really dont care at the time.

20. i'm not too into eyedrops. i only take them if i need to sober up. i kind of get a kick out of seeing people fail miserably at putting them in.