Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye Problems.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by handleurscandle, Oct 14, 2012.

1. This isn't about cannabis used in a medical way per se. Its more of a medical problem that involves cannabis (if this is in the wrong section please move.)

A few weeks ago, i got a small scratch onto my eyeball and i dont know how it happened,I got it sterilized (which is very painful) and got some cleareyes for the redness. It healed up nicely. A couple of days ago, i had to buy from someone with different strains. This strain inparticular, makes the half of the eye that was scratched go blood red and the rest of my eyes slightly red. Last night i woke up after falling asleep high and that part of my eye was really irritated. I put some cleareyes in but it was still hurting.
    I'm wondering if this may have had something to do with the weed? Any helpful answers would be great. Thanks in advance. :wave: