Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye Drops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongtoker420o, Apr 16, 2012.

1. okay so i have a tun of plans on 4:20, but i cant dip on school since its near the end of the year and i need to bump my grades up, anyway, i want to try something new that ive never done before, go to school high. my question to my fellow blades is what are the best eye drops to use? I have used visine one time before when i was high and it made my eyes look even redder.

also any tips for going to school high? how was it the first time you went to school high?

thanks in advance :smoke:

2. Rhoto Blue or Silver.

If you're trying to get your grades up, don't go to school high. 4/20 will last all day, I promise.

3. well ive never tried it before, its 1 day and 1 day only, and hell weed usually makes me creative and shit so, hell i might do better then i normaly do, i just want to try it for 4/20. also thanks, ill check those eye drops out

4. #4 IDKidea, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    You can find eye drops with the same active ingredients as all of the Rohto products for much cheaper at any store. Compare the labels and find what's right for you.

I buy Rohto because of the container, who am I kidding...

5. Clear Eyes ftw

6. Rhoto Silver All day err day,

7. I would not suggest to go to school high on 4/20 if you have never been around people high. They would notice for sure. I didn't go on 4/20, but boy did the people who had the period free fuck with me that day. But back to the original question, I personally like any Rohto brand eye drops, preferably the Arctics. :smoke: But if you don't want your eyes to burn really bad right off the bat, then I recommend Rohto Cools. :D If you decide to go to school high, smoke before you jump in the shower because then you will be high in the mind but won't smell high or look high. :hello:

8. Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief.

9. I use Rohto blues and they work perfectly. I've never had a problem with them. When you put eye drops in, make sure you DON'T touch your eyes! Just blind a lot and look all around. Make sure the drops get directly in your eye as well. If this is your first time being high in school, I'm pretty sure people will notice. It may not be the best idea to go high on 4/20 as well just because your school may be watching. Just make sure you don't have anything on you. No bud. No piece. etc. Don't be dumb. You're probably going to get a little sketched and think people know you're high, but in reality, they don't know unless you make it clear. If you act chill and do your work and just play it cool, no one will know. Be safe and have fun! Hope this helps!