Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eye drops - will anything do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StillBlazing123, Jan 22, 2013.

1. So just recently red eye has become a bit of a problem, so was looking about getting some eye drops but there are so many my local pharmacy sells several different types:

Unbranded Eye Drops for Tired Eyes - £3
    Unbranded Eye Drops for Dry Eyes + Vitamin A + E

and the only branded one they sell is Rohto Dry Eye Relief which I've seen several times people saying that it's the best but it's £7 and I know thats not a lot but most times i'm going to forget it so i'd just buy a new one at the time.

Would you guys say Tired Eyes would work?

2. Eye drops are virtually eye drops...
    Get whichever feels the most refreshing to put in.

It's a trial and error game really, like picking out your brand of papers...

3. they're all the same

4. There isn't much of a difference from brand to brand. I personally use Visine because it works for me and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. Some may seem to clear the red better for you or whatever, but pretty much anything will work

5. sweet guys, i'll give them a try soon

any advice on how well eye drops work at eliminating red eye/low eyes?

6. First ask yourself do you really need eye drops?

Are you confident that you can hold your shit together if someone confronts you, and they wont think anything of your eyes?

As long as you don't act high, or smell like weed you don't really need eye drops unless your eyes just get extremely dry and it makes you uncomfortable.

7. My eyes go REALLY red and it's obvious, the people I'm around can tell pretty quickly if i'm high before even sitting down.

8. Eye drops are really bad for your eye sight don't forget when you're dropping 30 rhoto drops into ur eyes

9. get regular clear eyes, or visine.
    make sure it says, to relief dry eyes and red eyes, if it's not red eye relief. it won't relieve yuh red eyes bro.

10. #10 snarkbolt, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    eye drops for hayfever relief will do it

11. I heard a drop of Vagisil is the homemade traditional cure for hayfeaver ^

12. Yeah I know they do damage to your eyes, but i'll be using them about once a week if that, also the one I decided to get was "irritation & redness relief eye drops".

13. tired eyes seems most obvious to me

14. rhotos cool are lifesavers, i havent used the artic but ive heard only good things!

15. Has anyone seen any before and after pictures of people using eye drops, haha I'm really curious to how well they work?!