Extreme Weather

Discussion in 'General' started by Zizzy, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Has anyone else been keeping up with the increasing number of natural disasters going on daily around the world? There have been so many earthquakes going on lately. This morning I read about 2 volcano eruptions and 3 earthquakes alone, and that was just this morning. Yet, no one I interact with ever seems to know or talk about it. It's like they aren't very concerned with it at all. This is probably because I live in an area where there hasn't been much going on with the weather. The only exception is we've been seeing strange amounts of cold and rain/hail, at odd times of the year as well. People around here don't even question that, though.

I never see news reports or articles about the amount of disasters going on, either. I have to do my own research to find out about any of it, really. I'm just intrigued by the lack of news coverage and the timing. Also the relation to religious/historic prophecies.

No one IRL will listen to me talk about stuff like this, so I had to post it. I've been researching stuff like this for years now, so the this point in time is very exciting to me. I don't mean to instill fear or anything, just trying to raise awareness :love:.

2. Yeah i have man, waiting to see how winter will turn out here in CO im predicting a cold one

3. Yeah, I'm expecting a fucking chilly winter for BC as well.

4. Historically earth has displayed erratic weather behavior...Been awhile, but it has happened before.:cool:

5. Yeah man, it's all just been a big lead up to the end of the world this December.

Not srs

Ok semi serious

6. God works.

7. This is a picture of my street:
    [​IMG]

I love standing on one of those stairs smoking a joint when there's a storm outside, just watching the rain pour down and hearing the thunder roll by.

I had to post a pic because I don't know what those stairs are called in English. :p

8. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Historically earth has displayed erratic weather behavior...Been awhile, but it has happened before.:cool:[/quote]

This guy...