Extreme Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ftsk515, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I plan on buying the Extreme Q on thrusday. I need to know a good site or place to buy it. i saw it on Aroma-Tek for 169$

2. Bump any help or websites?

3. eBay has them cheaper.

4. For mine on amazon for about that price. Good investment tho works great

5. I love it, next to no odor. I got mine on amazon for cheap, like $120

6. Seen jt for 169 on like e crater. But amazon doesnt sell it anymore. And is aroma-tek ok to buy from?

7. puffitup dot com. $175 from a trusted website with good customer service. comes with free grinder for the grinder collectors lol

8. It cost that much there now?

9. why dontcha check it out lol

10. Who says I didnt? Last I seen it wasnt... Thats why im asking

11. yes use the discount code "extreme" and it takes off the difference

12. Just checked, since Im interested in this unit as well. My dogs busted my old one.

PuffItUp has it listed as $230, but when you actually click on the item, it says to enter dicount code "EXTREME" at checkout to get it for $175.

I ordered my original one on Amazon, but I can no longer find this item on Amazon. Odd. :confused:

13. They don't sell it on amazon anymore. I've checked Ebay recently, they seem to have good prices.

14. Ohhh okay thanks ima be ordering from puffitup

15. nvm got it for 154.99$ on ebay with 2 free bags and free 3 peice grinder and free shipping

16. Haha I just ordered one too on EBay...$145, but no grinder. Hope it comes today :smoking:

17. Puffitup is a legit dealer and would recommend going through them, they offer a lifetime warranty.

18. Yeah man I saw one for the same price. But with the free grinder(have a better 1) and 2 extra bags 4 in total nice for a extra 10$