Extreme Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Teed Woker, May 21, 2012.

1. Hey Blades,

I've really been considering buying a vape recently. Today I almost clicked the order button on the Extreme Q a few times.

But before I do, I wanted to ask people that have had experience with it how the vapor production while using the bag or whip was.

If anyone can chime in I would highly appreciate it. Probably ordering something tonight.

2. I got my q last week and the thing is a monster. Bag or whip I'm gettin nice thick hits and my head floats away after ten minutes lol

3. Yea, i was in the same position as you, i wasn't sure if i should spend my hard earned money on it. I just went ahead and did it, and it was well worth it. I got mine from ebay for 180$ with 2 day shipping.

As for the vaporizer itself, i personally havn't used the whip yet. I have only been hitting bags. I really like it, i can put about .1 in the vaporizer and get a decent bag that will get me pretty high. Sometimes if i'm feeling lazy i pack it about .5 and just go and face 5 bags..What i've noticed is .1 = 1 bag usually for me. And a solo bag is enough for me to be feeling pretty good.

As for smell, it has hardly any smell except for the vaped bud smell.. Its minor but if you are living with parents they might be able to smell it, to fix it, just open your window and put a towl/blanket on the bottom of the door and turn on the fan while your vaping and you should be set... Also it doesnt make alot of noise on Fan 2 setting while you are vaping incase that worries you.

4. Awesome. Thats the only thing I was unsure of. I definitely want it to produce a good vapor hit.

Anyone else wanna chime in before I pull the trigger:smoke:

5. #5 g118, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
    I've had my EQ for six months and have been using it exclusively for the last two weeks--with great results.

If you're a regular burner, you might not get much from the vape at first; however, it gets better each time you use it.

I didn't smoke much previously so my lungs aren't really clearing anything up, but I do feel a lot less congested and it's nice to not inhale ash.

The bags didn't do much for me so I haven't filled one for about three months; the whip is my preferred method of use. On an average day, I have about .8g over 2-4 sessions.

Also, save the ABV (already been vaped) and extract the oil (i.e. cook it with butter and strain the butter with cheese cloth to extract the oil and not the plant matter) for some all-day brownies. Use 1g of ABV per brownie.

I recommend you pull the trigger...

6. I highly recommend the extreme Q my wife got it for me for my Birthday last year and I've been using this as my only means of puffing since.

Couple things to note.

The whip is really nice, I recommend using the whip over the bag, I've not had much success with the bag but it may just be due to improper usage.

After 8 months the Power cable stopped working and I had to replace it with my old Laptop power cable which happened to be the same output, a replacement is like 40 bucks from what I researched but you can replace it with an IBM thinkpad power cable just make sure its the right V (If it stops working for you)

360-380 has been a great temp range for it.

Order off amazon.

Enjoy its a fantastic Vape!

7. Okay. I'm definitely ordering. I found one with 3 year parts warranty and a lifetime heating element warranty on ebay for 175$ 2 day shipping.

Thanks for the input. Haven't heard anything bad about it yet.

8. Yea man I get High as a kite around 390 degrees and I smoked around 3 or 4 blunts a day up until a week ago and I don't feel like I wanna smoke or smoking will get me higher. The bags might give you more visual satisfaction cause you can see how thick the bag is with vapor. But if I tried to vape nonstop I'd fizzle out after 30 minutes whereas I've burned for hours wasting grams in blunts. Smh. Vapors dope

9. I ordered last night. I asked the seller all of the questions I had and he responded back within the hour everytime. He even threw in some extra balloons for me(even though he had said it'd cost a bit extra originally).

I'm overall pretty excited about receiving this. It will be my first vape. HAd a hard time choosing between this and an Apix Designs stemline. I choose this because it is more efficient and the reuse of vapoo(plus I already got a bong:bongin:.

Thanks for stopping and and giving me your insights. I will definitely post up a review of the unit when it arrives.

10. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']I ordered last night. I asked the seller all of the questions I had and he responded back within the hour everytime. He even threw in some extra balloons for me(even though he had said it'd cost a bit extra originally).

I'm overall pretty excited about receiving this. It will be my first vape. HAd a hard time choosing between this and an Apix Designs stemline. I choose this because it is more efficient and the reuse of vapoo(plus I already got a bong:bongin:.

Thanks for stopping and and giving me your insights. I will definitely post up a review of the unit when it arrives.[/quote]

Good choice! The extreme q is a great vape and you'll be very happy. Who knows, someday you could still get the apix design stemline and vaporbong it (I can speak from experience using his stemlines with vapor ;])

11. For sure man. I already got a simple beaker with one of Dan's DD slides but I'm definitely going to be hooking the EQ up to the bong. Should be nice. Still definitely plan on getting one of his stemlines for flowers and such, when I decide to drop some more money again of course:smoke:

12. I just ordered mine off Amazon today! Should be here Friday, and I am beyond excited! :smoke:

Did a lot of research, watched a lot of YouTube videos. Seems like a great choice.

$158.99

13. I have an eq and some of dans work too! I plan on getting him to make a custom in the future.

14. I couldn't be happier with the Extreme Q had for about 5 months. You shouldn't have a lot of "smoke" like some videos show how it's done. Get yourself a good grinder and save the brown stuff for cooking.

Not going to any other method.

15. Awesome, yes, I definitely intend to use quality medication. :smoke:

Got myself a wonderful 4-piece aluminum Grindhouse Grinder.

I am ready to hit it! :hello:

16. Nice Hawaiian. Do you know if you got the latest model off amazon? The one thing that kept me away from ordering from there was general lack of information. Did it come with a warranty?

I spent a little more than you, but I guess the seller I ordered from handles the warranty himself and he actually threw in a few extras(I'm thinking a few extra bags and maybe some others).

My unit should be here tomorrow but I still have my hopes up that it will somehow pop up today.:smoking:

17. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']Nice Hawaiian. Do you know if you got the latest model off amazon? The one thing that kept me away from ordering from there was general lack of information. Did it come with a warranty?

I spent a little more than you, but I guess the seller I ordered from handles the warranty himself and he actually threw in a few extras(I'm thinking a few extra bags and maybe some others).

My unit should be here tomorrow but I still have my hopes up that it will somehow pop up today.:smoking:[/quote]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036Z5UJC?ie=UTF8&ref=aw_bottom_links&force-full-site=1

That is the unit I ordered. Hmm, went up a couple bucks after my order.

It says there is a three year warranty...

Yeah man, just got notice mine was shipped and will be arriving Friday. :D Too bad Friday is my Monday :( oh well

• Like Like x 1
  18. same one i ordered .. works mint!!

19. I bought some POS desktop vaporizer about a month ago that just sucks. So I am really excited to try this one because I KNOW it works for sure. Been watching a lot of YouTube vids on it and reading about it so using it will be second nature by the time I unwrap it :laughing::smoke:

20. Ah I think yours was a little cheaper because its the 2010 model. Im pretty sure the one I ordered is 2012, though I'm pretty sure theres not much of a difference.:smoking:

Mine should be here tomorrow!