Extreme Q vaporizer vs. V-Tower Digital

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Flyin, Feb 6, 2010.

1. So I originally ordered a vapor bros vaporizer but my order is being delayed until Feb 22, so I am asking for a refund. I don't mind because I came across the Extreme vaporizer and was very impressed with all the cool features. I watched the review vids on youtube and everything looked great. I read that the Extreme Q vaporizer is better than the original mainly because it is a lot quieter. Now on vaporizers.ca they have the Extreme Q vaporizer for $240.93 and the V-Tower Digital for $166.51. Now I don't see much difference between the two. Should i still be satisfied with the V-Tower? Or is there something that I will be missing and should spend the extra money? Thanks

Links
    Extreme Q
    The Extreme Q Vaporizer by Arizer (Canada only) - Arizer - Store - Vaporizers
    V-Tower
    V-Tower Digital by Arizer (Canada Only) - Arizer - Store - Vaporizers

2. #2 lwien, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    Ask here: FC - Vaporizer Forum

There are a LOT more users there who have used both.

There are over 100 pages of posts just on the Extreme and the Q with many posts on the V-Tower as well. Many reviews by very qualified vape users who own multiple vapes.

3. I have the V-tower and honestly it is fine. Idk how the extreme can be quieter because the V-tower is already silent

4. alright ill be sure to check the site out. And I'm glad to hear the V-Tower is still good because its alot cheaper.

5. The Extreme has

Faster heating ceramic heater
    Precise Temperature Control with triple heat sensors

50% more energy effecient
    Redesigned with Solid State Circuitry

and

Includes Complete Accessory Kit:

6. My marketing BS senses are tingling... what, were they using a tube circuit before? And redesign doesn't really mean anything.

7. #7 lwien, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010

Yeah, that's just marketing copy.

Damn, JayQ, if you're going to cut and past something, at least put down the source from where it originally came from.

8. Man im way too high to do that