extreme q vaporizer or..

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by yoimjohn, Jan 25, 2012.

1. this is my first post here, i usually post over at the shroomery but i figured more experience here. im having second guesses on the extreme q vaporizer. its hard to find the vaporizer thats the best bang for your buck because of how mediocre everyone makes everything sound. can i get some experience here?

does the extreme q conserve weed good?
    does the extreme q get you high quickly?
    is the tube and the bag both just as good as any other tube and bag?
    i dont want to have to wait 30 minutes to get high after the intial 15 minutes waiting for the extreme q to heat up.

will it rip and get me high just like da buddha or a volcano?

is the smell concealable? i live with my dad and my sister, i have two windows and my room always smells good because of the thing i got that i plug into wall. its strong. without it tho i still would want to get away with vaping in my room easily.

ive also heard of da buddha, silver surfer, an a couple more, if you got another suggestion please say more than tastes better. i want to conserve weed and still get o'd stoned. the most bang for my buck

my price range tops out after 300, i still need to purchase a grinder and a scale

2. I have recently gone through the same process on deciding about a vaporizer. I came to the same conclusion that the Exteme Q was the best buy for the bucks, however, I have concluded that I am going to buy the Magic Flight Launch Box.

The main thing that convinced me is this thread:

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/691114-magic-flight-launch-box-appreciation-club.html

Also, I have asked around and everyone that owns one of these loves it.

Just my two cents.

3. yea man ive been smoking for a while now and probly have spent 300+ on peices and havent found the right peice. vaporizer is deffently best pick peice for hazing. u get so stoned, can cook the vaped bud and conserves mad dank