Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme Q vaporizer. Help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobob, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I bought an extreme Q vaporizer and I absolutely love the thing to death but I can't seem to find any sealed replacement bags... The only thing I can seem to find are bags that are unsealed. It would be fine other than the fact that all the vapor leaks out if you don't hit it immediately... Does anyone that owns one know where I could possible order the sealed replacements that wont leak? I've been searching for a while and am starting to get annoyed.

2. Yours didnt come with an extra bag? Buy it from the arizer website

3. i buy replacement parts all the time, luckily, the vapeworld company is located in my same state so i get both free and super quick shipping.

i also recommend the silver surfer vaporizer.

4. Who cares if you recommend the silver surfer he already has the extreme q and said he loves it.

5. I think the ssv is overrated. It's to expensive in my opinion. The extreme Q can compete with the volcano when it comes to bags and with the ssv when it comes to whip and yet I only paid $170 for it. I will check out the arizer website but I swear I checked there before lol. Maybe I was to high...

6. Vapeworld.com. The only place I buy my herb equipment online. They ship same day on all my orders. I got my extreme q from them for 180 because of price matching. They have bags and other attachments and stuff for the eq