Extreme physical sensations while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mhall90, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I'm going to save your cred by assuming you know that weed can't be laced with lsd

2. I kinda know what you mean about the level thing. I can tell every time I get to a certain level when I get a kinda tingling sensation. :smoking:

3. I've had something similar to that before. I smoked a paper cylinder shaped object with three friends, and we were ripped, and had to go back to class, I was in grade 9 btw.

So I'm sitting there in computer class, and tripping absolute balls, teacher keeps calling us to get our assignments back, and I tripped balls the whole time.

Then I was trying to do work, but could only "Tune in to the Reality Channel" if I crossed my big toe and the toe next to it and squeezed really hard.

It was FUCKED.

Like I even walked to her like that, and I was walking like a gimpy handicapped because of it, thinking I was normal.

It was scary, but thinking back, lmao wow.

4. ahhh yaa man sometimes some crazy shit happens. last time i got super baked i was listening to music (fleet foxes) chillin on my bed and i layed back and all of the sudden really it felt like intense waves of energy eminating from my chest down my whole body and up to my head.. it was some crazy shit.. it was like i could literally feel my aura and i really felt like i was just suspended in mid air surrounded by my aura and listening to my favorite band... god damn some good times:smoking: i think it was like an out of body experience...

5. one time i hot boxed a car with 4 people/3 blunts musta been 2g blunts all of em. well anyways i sorta had that feeling to but probly not as intense. but when i went to get out of the car i couldnt move my legs!!!!! like after 3mins of hard work/stretching i could walk again:hello:!!!

6. I got so blazed last weekend and was smoking some of the best stuff Ive ever had, plus I haven't smoked in quite a while and I got such a crazy feeling.

Like my phone vibrated and the vibrations seemed to go up through my hands into my face and throughout the rest of my body. it was amaaaaazing

7. Word bro. CNote you from The Bean? Word. Boston BAKED beans for a reason ahahahaha.

When your high order chinese food (its mad funny to talk to an asian woman while stoned) and ON TOP OF THAT, you get mad good food.