Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extra resin in the bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JasperOfSouls, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Do you think holding the shot hole and placing your hand completely over the part where you keep your weed after you take a hit produce more resin in the long run? (since the smoke is chilling in the bowl longer and not escaping) Also, is there any benefits at all in doing that?

2. Benefits? No...Will it make more res? Probably but wouldnt you rather smoke weed from a clean piece than res from a nasty piece?

3. I would much rather have that. Sometimes i don't have money though and am in the mood of just relaxing a bit  :smoke:

4. It's what i do if there's a shit ton of rez in my pipe. sometimes i scrape it out and smoke it on top of a screen if im completely out of bud. it's kinda nasty, but it will do if you're desperate :smoking: