Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

extra money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purple sativa, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Hey GC, so usually i only buy like an eighth at a time but recently i've been pretty broke untill now! Today was my birthday so after all the saving and gifts i have $400 :D
    I'm planning on buying a half o tommorow of some nice dank for $175 (decent price in my area atleast) and im going to have a bit of a surplus :hello:

so im trying to decide what to spend it on... I already have two pieces, a nice 100ml EHLE i got off GC and a small generic bubbler from my early toking days oh and my mflb too, i am planning on buying a $20 glass spoon soon but other than that im open to suggestions on what to get.

My EHLE rips hard but its also kinda harsh, even with water and ice sometimes once the ice starts to melt then the hits make me cough, so im thinking about maybe an ashcatcher/precooler or maybe a diffuser downstem? maybe even just more bud :smoke:

What do you guys think?

2. vape. for sure

3. You could get a diffused downstem and a simple perc ashcatcher for probably $50-$60. It's pretty surprising how something that simple improved my first bong. I figured I would try those in the old piece, and if it wasn't enough I would get a new tube. I ended up keeping the old one.

4. ive got an ehle 100ml as well from the gc shop ! :
    [​IMG]

i can tell you right now though, it wont be able to support the weight of an ash catcher ... if you wanna make your hits smoother you should definitely get a diffuser though . peace

5. Personally I would save it until I have ~300 dollars and I would get a high quality glass bong or I would save it for a rainy day when you need bud.