eXtasy

Discussion in 'General' started by Phate, May 10, 2005.

1. Hey all...I tried to search but my computer fucked up and I couldnt find what I was looking for even though its propably been covered COUNTLESS times here on grass city...

I just recently got into E and I think its fantastic...no munchies, no burnout (at least not for me), and no red eye cotton mouthy shit...Dont get me wrong, weed is great...but this is sooo much better if your with someone you like and whatnot..

What are your guy's and gal's take on E...Good sides and bad sides, bad experiances godd experiances, dangers etc...

I dont do it all that often keep in mind, maybe like twice a month and I wont go over 5 tabs...

so yea...lemme know what ya guys think...

2. i personaly wouldnt touch it cause i can take it all the time and it could be fine.. it only takes one tab that hasnt been mixed properly and is too strong and it will fuck u up.. so i keep away from all tabs

3. i used to think i would always stay away from E, but recently i found a source that hooks up with pure E and ive done it a couple times, its great

4. chemicals suck man
    x is too much artificial (syntetic)
    weed is the best(and the other naturals)

5. true that.. the only other thing ill try is shrooms.. but i cant find out where to get them here in australia..

6. ive done it like 3 times, but im done with it. It great, dont get me wrong, but it fucks you over mentally quick..

to anyone who hasent tried it, take my advice and keep it that way, i dont want anyone becomin some E-tard thizzlamic . ive seen it happen

7. Its so hard to know if what you are getting is really MDMA, the guy selling it generally just wants to make a buck. Who knows what that little pill is, im no chemist

8. u could be taking a cube of washing power, mixed with peterol and battery acid... thats how fucked x is cause u just dont know.. they put what ever they can find in it....

9. im glad i dont live where you do....

ive never heard of anyone getting a bad batch here....ive used it 4 or 5 times....fantastic drug but if u need to take 5 tabs then you are doing it far too often imo....

10. ok so looking at everybody elses reply ... i guess im the odd one out .. i loved it ...done about 200 i would guess never any problems .. most i ever did in one night was 11 .. but i used to be out ravin n dancin all the time .. got with my gf n she just bitched at me for it not just the drug but the going out all the time bit too.. and so we settled down .. couple lilns n a mortgage stop me going out n i wouldnt do an E just to sit n play the computer.. i'd want to be out .. and well i guess there is that risk but hey we all take risks every day .. infact isnt it supposed to be healthy to take risks??? i mean getting that addrenalin goin .. doing something to scare you etc ... acid was another of my errm hobbies but they just dried up unfortunatley n yeah i would be happy to take some acid just to sit n play the computer ... n before anybody says Youve got kids ... i dont smoke (cigarettes) or drink round them n im hardly gonna be doing any drugs round them

Edit.. forgot to say .. "the dude selling it" is no different to the guy you get your weed from generally

11. that's cool shamen as long as you don't endanger you're kids go for that shit, my roommate was an x dealer and he said one of his buddies practically died from 1 pill I think. But obviously that's an exception. I no many ravers in fact my neighbors were (at college) and they aren't too bad at all. I mean let's face it marijuana is a drug or at least deemed a drug by most people. You guys are slightly closeminded in general it seems. I mean who are you to say one drug is good, but this one is bad. I don't know. I just don't think people should be afraid of getting harassed for their non-weed hobbies. I've heard X is a great drug and I wouldn't mind trying it at least, but I don't go looking for it exactly. The "I don't do drugs, just weed" mentality should not be taken too seriously though imo. I mean it was funny in half baked probably one of my favorites, but it gets old when people say stuff like that on here all the time when obviously a lot of us do other recreational drugs. I personally have only tried a few others coke, shrooms,etc ... and ecstacy has been on my list of things I'd like to try someday for quite a while along with acid.

12. haha yes good point...i dont think someones bad just cos they do other drugs in quantity...lol... id probbly do x more often if i was younger....id try acid tho ive never had the chance...we all make our own minds on what we are prepared to do or try....no one goes down in my opinion just cos they do drugs of any kind....

i believed a lot of myths about drug dangers until i did my own research ;) ....responsible and knowledgable use is the key....well at least try to be knowledgable.....:p

13. I've always wanted to try E, but I have never found a good hook up. It totally sucks:(

14. damn. e is the best thing to happen to my weekends. i usually do it every other weekend.. sex on E is the number one most funnest thing.. um.. humm..only bad experience on E i had was too much adrealine and i was throwing up.. ( there was this big ass fight at a house party and people started shooting ) so yeah.. other then that E has been a fun fuckin time for me.

15. i love xtc. pm me if u wanna chat about it or im me

16. E is the best drug, you don't get fat on it, you don't get abusive on it, you just feel GREAT, and you wanna touch everyone!!! :hello: by the way, anyone have e??? I'm looking!! HIt me up if you have any!

17. Me and my cousins have been doing E for awhile mind you we only do it at partys, you shouldnt be doing Extacy more then on special occasions, as you know you dont sleep, you dont eat, and you love the world, well thats great and all but you have to realize extacy is a very powerfull drug so treat it with alot of reaspect, dont do m,ore then max 3 pills/day you use to be able to take one but now their alot weaker .... anyways you have to be carefull from where u buy it because alot of people cutt it with other shit, accually about 99.99% of e is cutt u just gatta find a source that doesnt cutt it with somethign bad, so dont buy it off the street, and make sure its a stamp that your friends have tried or have heard of and never down anythign with a straight line accross it cause all pills like tylonol ect have a single line through it.... other then that make sure you have lots of water and stop grinding your teeth, ahahahaha

18. ideal, where u been man?

19. I got promoted at work, I got a really cool new work bench with lots of pro grade tools, but the drawback is alot more hours so not to much time left for other things until things settle down, good thing is I can log in from work :p

20. Thanx alot for the input guys...is their anyone here who has had a bad trip or had to go to the hospital cuz of a bad pill?

What is the symptoms of a bad pill?