Extacy.

Discussion in 'General' started by porky326, May 21, 2007.

1. So I might be picking up some ecstasy this week...now I know alot of you look down upon it and thats kool with me I respect everyone's opinion but what I would like ot know is if 10.00$ a pill is the average price and if some form of e pills are yellow? Any additional information would also be appreciated such as experiances etc.(Sorry for the way I spelled the title)

2. i have recently been thinking about tryin e as well

pills come in all different colors shapes and sizes

10 seems to be about average around colorado

also i have noticed (at least around here) that most purple pills are H based

and blue ones are mostly meth based around here anyways

3. Im also wondering for a first time user how many I should take im thinking 1 or 2?

4. from everyone i have asked they reccomend eating one waiting an hour or two then eating another

5. yup like yellow bic said. stack em. and we pay 20 here so 10 is a good deal to me

6. yea e pills call in all kinds of colors. I'd go with eating one, waiting an hour or so and eating another. And around here they run 15-20 bucks depending on quality so 10 is a deal if it's all kosher.

7. I get my thizz from 5$-10$ a pop tops.

Pills come in all different sized, colors, and designs.

Say, I had some Blue Dolphin thizz right now that were super bomb, bets roll ever shit.

Ok, now say you picked up some blue dolphins in your town.

it's comepletely possible that your pills can be bunk.

People stamp and color their pills and cut it with whatever they want.

Sometimes you may get a Meth-Bomb.

I'm picking up 10 white ladies and 20 Red Astronauts for $150 today.

My dealer who sells the white ladies has them cut with ketamine.

I've yet to try his Red Astronauts, but I'll let you know how they are.

As for dosages, I'd pop 1 wait a few hours and pop the other. I used to pop about 6-7 at a time. One day I popped i think 10 white ladies and od'd.

So be careful. Have fun, and remember "Thizz Iz Wat It Iz!"

8. Thats Fucking insane. I've tried it for my first time over the weekend. That is alot though. I took 1 and was good,lol. Even the experienced people I know only take 2-3.

9. LMFAO, I got some nicknames up herre. Thizz Kid, Thizz King, haha. I'm always thizzin, doin high amounts. Now I just take 4-5 at a time :p

10. ^ Amen, i have found that taking 4 brings me to my total peak right now. I have a brilliant night on the stuff.

11. If you thizz as much as I used to (i still do ALOT) then 10 is what you NEED to feel as good as that. lol.

You haven't lived, Until you've thizzed!!!

12. you should parachute one first, that way you are rolling face in like 10 min. or you can bump it and roll within mins. but yea i would recomend taking 2-3 total throught the night for the first time depending on what kind they are, how stacked they are, how you feel.

13. Around here it's $5-8.

If you buy directly from the manufacutrer, it's $2 a pill.

14. Thizz is something that I feel you have to experience. That first roll is gonna be amazing as long as you have some good shit and good people to roll with. Get some good trance music to roll with too and glowsticks and lights to play with. vick inhalers are great too.

15. yeah, but you've got to buy in bulk then, which I admit i've done alot :p

16. i plan on trying e but not til summer, and i heard that you get like a real depressed type of hangover. is this true?
    peace

17. When I thizz, in high dosages because thats how I do, I am kinda out of it for a few days afterwards...

18. Exactly what does it do to you and how can I find the pure forms of it... is there a certain way to tell?

19. You feel amazing, better than ever and all your sences are extremely heightened. Everything feels amazing. You wanna talk alot and have DEEP covnersations. You want to love everyone.
    Pillreports.com

find some pill testing kits. available online.

20. my friend just got in 5 e pills from atlanta, im thinking of trying it but i heard some people can die even on a low dose, and alot of what goes around here is acid based, and i dont think im ready for a candy flip considering ive never done E before