explain yourselves believers!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by The Third Eye, May 9, 2011.

1. I actually do speak kinda like that. It also scares me that it offends certain people.

2. I know people in my family who believe in Christian teachings. They don't go to Church but when it comes to talking heaven and hell they're experts. Then they're the ones that do go to Church every Sunday and are delusional about Jesus and what they claim Hes done for them. Maybe I'm lost. But, I don't follow the bs

3. Well, for the most part that 'trolling' worked as it got you all off the topic and just talking/reacting to what was said. Strike one for Trolls!

4. [​IMG]

5. This one is for you Tris, i was really into your first response but then as the thread went on I felt you getting deffensive, and in turn, just rude. DO NOT STOOP DOWN TO OTHERS LEVELS PLEASE.

Kill em with kindness, ya know.

One more thing I have a question about, please tell me what good came out of killing six million/three thousand, (whichever may be true) Jews and other people who protected them and their own beliefs? What good came out of Hurricane Katirna? I understand that in a great crisis, we can appreciate all that is good in life. But unfortunatly, the people who are affected are denied that liberty, and the family and friends along with them.

The human race is very flawed. FACT. No one will argue that, but is it possible that even God could be perfectly flawed in nature too? Maybe not everything that happens is a direct of cause and effect of what is or will be, but just a learning process not for us as humans, but for our "god" as well?

Think about it.

Perfectly imperfect?

6. Nature is god in my eyes. I don't think god expects anything from us other than to exist how we see fit. I will say enlightenment has fit mucher nicer in my life though. :D

7. You could look at it like this.

The holocaust and the 6 million jews were a part of our history that isn't easy to look at. But as god's 'chosen' people (which simply means taking extra responsibility rather than being better than other people), and if you believe that we're here to evolve and grow into higher spiritual beings, being put into extreme life and death situations gives someone the opportunity to evolve at a completely different rate when compared to an 'average' uneventful life.

So, for example. When things were really bad, an individual choosing to hang on to their humanity by actively caring for someone else, rather than just themselves, at a time when the urge to only deal with their own survival would've been very strong, and there are many reports of such actions taking place, would connect a person with 'God' in a way that would be not only truly felt, but actually make a difference.

Our life is like a school, and like a school it's full of tests. For most people these aren't usually so intense, unjust, extreme, for such long periods. I can therefore imagine something positive behind what was obviously one of the worst periods in human history.

8. Damn bro your one ignorant son of a bitch :) Seriously how many people who are ignorant know what they are talking about?? Very few.. And no actually I did not need to go to dictionary.com I teach english to ESL students occasionally so your stereotyping made me LOL also there is nothing wrong with dropping out of high school all the people I know that did are not ignorant fucks.

I am not some major rasta but I support anything that considers everyone equals and if you think highschool drop outs who wear hemp are beneath you then go fuck yourself m8.

I was gonna just politely say you don't need to try and act all smart while arguing on a pot forum but then I got high donanana and I was gonna continue hating on your high levels of stupidity and ignorance but then I go high lalalala laaa laaa.

As a semi rasta I even consider you my equal despite you thinking otherwise I just wrote what I did the way I did before cause I had no idea you guys were so sensative :D

9. I was just saying haha I am not hating on you speaking like that but seeing it on a weed forum kinda surprised me :smoke: I guess it is like going to a meeting with a bunch of people in suits you feel like you need to speak properly all I was trying to say but I did not say politely is none of us are wearing a suite (Unless you are in which case :eek:) so just no need for being all fancy nothing wrong with being fancy but it is pointless here pretty much.

10. Word.

The reason for what I said earlier was because arguing about a topic like this really will not go anywhere.. voicing opinion needs to be done and I do not get offended by fancy language. I don't really get offended by anything.. but I do find it strange that you guys could argue about opinions like this when it comes to things like religion there is no certainty follow your path whatever it is and then at the end of it.. you will find out if you are correct or if you are wrong. Do not try to say AHA!!! My path is right!!!! Because you do not know what lies at the end of it.. and depending on your religion perhaps you do not remember what lies at the end of it.

As much as I like talking about things like this I still just think everyone should just love everyone and to an extent agree with everyones beliefs because really none of us know shit when it comes to the bigger picture :p

11. #71 thabosshogg, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011

So I should not type the same way that I talk in real life because it is "pointless" to do so?

Again, I fail to see exactly what you are trying to say here.... Perhaps we should all be just like Rasta Eh, who smokes weed and then is all like "danananana" and "lalalalala"?

I think I'll pass....

12. Well, 'aight, check this out, dawg. First of all, you throwin' too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them, I'm gonna take 'em as disrespect. Watch your mouth. :p

13. Bro it's a song... Afrojack - Because I got high.
    I worded it poorly again cause I don't really care for putting effort into explaining what I mean here but all I am saying is there is no need to try to be fancy on here if you are like that all the time then that's fine don't dumb it down for others but if you are not then do not try to sound smart by using fancy words for no reason other then to be taken seriously on the internet now lets stop this fancy worded childish argument and agree Massive attack is sick as fuck :D (I like the tune in your signature MA is dope)

14. Are you making fun of me here???? I am guessing so.... If you read what I said before to the douche then you would know I teach english to ESL students sometimes... So at least try not to be as ignorant as you possibly can I never said I did not understand the words if I was the same type of person as you right away I would think you are pretty stupid for misunderstanding me but I won't because I at least try not to be an asshole :wave:

15. Your stereotyping a pot forum... why can't we all just be who we are?

16. roflcopter. Love and light and equality, ya douchebag

lol that's what I read.

17. *sighs* Clearly you guys have misunderstood me I could troll you or try to explain myself but a better thing to do would be to say lets start over so I am gonna say that.. Lets start over and just forget I said anything.. can you handle that? yes? good. no? I don't really care thats your problem.

Anyways on the topic of this thread this is not a subject that can be discussed with anyone being correct however it is fun to talk about and I might read through here properly and join in if it is not another lame religiousy debate of i'm right your wrong.

18. You can what I meant was don't be who you are not to seem smart on the internet!!!!!!! AHHH!! Just read what I said above lol.

19. There was a time when I never bothered arguing in an aggressive manner, was polite in all of my counter-arguments, but I realized nobody will give the same respect back, so I started to just have fun and make fun of people back

20. That made me lol hahaha.
    Anyways you can love someone,consider them your equal yada yada but you can still call them out on being a douchebag nobody is perfect :)