Explain your dream you had or the weirdest dream you had.

Discussion in 'General' started by Fr0st, Jul 4, 2012.

1. So this morning I woke up like "WHOA" totally mind fucked by my dream...let me explain as best as I can.

I had a dream I woke up outside on a comfy bed to a blue sky in my backyard of my dads house. So I glanced up at the beautiful sky and there was 2 giant billboards that were bent and the signs were broken. There was a building that had a similar bend on the top corner. So I jumped up from bed scared that the damaged and dangling billboards were going to fall on me. As I was walking i seen my aunt looking up so I looked up and there was this transformer/UFO/helicopter looking thing in the sky just hovering. I remember being scared as hell cause it had so many colors and was constantly moving around in the same place. So I ran the hell inside and there were people and I was like what the hell Is going on!!!! And they seemed pretty chill like they seen it multiple times before, they replied saying, "The government isn't even trying to hide it anymore." then that's when I woke up.

Shit was fuckin weird

2. thread was enjoyable until this

3. I think there is a thread like this already in which case the forum cops will delete this shortly....sorry:confused_2: