Experts, non experts.. anyone who thinks they know anything.. =) HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HerbnGrower, Mar 28, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    blue is neem burn from the HID, pink is new growth chomp from unknown pest, yellow is leaf tip curling under itself, and red is a purple blotchyness on a stem i snapped which is all over it.. all the tops are kinda yellowing but it doesnt look like burn its kinda strange.. looks like a healthy yellow lol.

This was 3 days ago
    [​IMG]
    this was 3 days ago and this is what ive done in that time

SO everything was fine.. so it seemed growth was great and im an idiot and decided that i didnt add enough perilite to this soil mix and my roots were suffering... and now i dont think they were.. but this is what i did.. i took the whole root block out without damaging the roots as much as possible.. although im sure a couple snapped.. pretty hard not to do. washed out the pot, then dried. then i added a 25-30 % perilite mix in what i could replanted, i also thought i had a pH problem from my hard tap water so i watered / flushed with fiji bottled, which measures a 7.5 pH so i evened it out with some lemon juice.. a couple teaspoons in 2 gallons got me to read 6.5-6.8ish which was good cause i was alkaline before right?.. i know its expensive and i dont plant to do it again but it was a couple blocks away.. i figured the plant needed a flush, i used nearly 2 gallons.. im thinking this was also way too much water.. and possibly too soon before last watering as well.. at least i added that perilite! shit! and before this flush / transplant additive i neemed cuase i noticed some new growth being eaten and managed to burn a couple leaves slightly.. mother fucker.. they dont call it a first grow for nothing.. check ito ut.. i dont think its detremental.. i also think the drooping could also be from my humidity being in the low 30s due to dry weather, i bought a humidifier and am running a 46ish RH% and 76 F max.. i want to say shes perking up.. please respond!

[​IMG]

2. neem oil can cause some strains to droop and even curl the tips under

most Veg ferts are acidic and since so little is needed, a better choice to balance your water in an emergency than lemon juice
    your plants are showing the beginning signs of clorosis on the fan older leaves I reccomend a feeding with general purpose ferts EG: 20-20-20

lastly if you remove a plant from its pot & stress it you may aswell move it to a larger pot now

gluck

3. what kind of soil? it looks overwatered now...so dont water until the soil is way dry......sometimes the new growth is a lighter green...dont overreact when u see slght discoloration u could make the problem worse...i think you b ok...but wtf do i know:smoking: