Experiment

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wizbudz_grapes, Jul 28, 2010.

1. I live in northeast Ohio and the weather has been pretty nice here and i stared germinating some seeds which im going to transplant outside! I know its really late but im going to try and see what happens. Im going to replace the soil in the ground with just plain top soil and give the plants blood meal and bone meal. dont know whats going to happen, just an experiment nothing to lose. What does everyone think? Any suggestions? Anything anyone thinks i should do or try?

2. what up right around you...go for it nothing to lose nice weather also

3. i'm currently undergoing my first grow and i have a very low budget. So i think your plants will grow,their may be some problems with nutrients, but thats not always the case. I would just suggest using some better soil. There are some really cheap soils that will still work 3513131x better than top soil.

4. sweet. better soils as in?

5. i don't know what your local garden stores supply, but go in and take a look, ask someone who works there. I don't remember the name of my soil but it was recommended to me by the owner of my local garden store for growing in pots. one bag filled up 3 5 gallon buckets. It's great soil too, my only complaint is that there was no perlite in it. Just go find something within your price range, and i'm sure you will find something better than top soil.

6. thanks for the help and suggestions. ill keep the progression posted. obviously the plants wont get very big because of the shorted veg period but im going to make sure i baby them so they get what they need to grow to their maximum with what time is left

7. good luck to ya.

8. Are your germinating bagseed? Hope so... Don't waste good seeds if your just "experimenting"

Usually the biggest problem is babying the plants. Don't over water them. Your not gonna make them grow quicker. Don't worry bout nutes to say week 3

Other then that, plant away! Watch em grow like weeds!

9. fully aware of the watering part. and thanks for the info on the nutes. much needed. ill keep you posted. and of course bagseed deff a waste for good seeds offline