Experienced help needed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenhead420, Feb 1, 2011.

1. im looking to start some autoflowers and ive pretty much made my mind up on Himilayan Blue Diesil...before i ordered i thought id see if anyone else had any other prefrences or if anyone has grew this strain before...thx alot :p

2. hey never heard of it, but i really would like to grow some jack heror if i could. you should get it. it treats add, insomia, depression, chronic pain. its really bomb.

3. i grew out a HBD and it did hermie on me at week 7.it never reached over 18 in. tall and I harvested about 21 grams dry weight.the smoke wasnt bad considering I did harvest after finding it hermed on me and she still had a lil bit to go.it definitely had a nice smell to it,i would say more blueberry than diesel.i flowered w/a 600w hortilux.there really werent any seeds because I cut her down as soon as I seen the calyx w/some seeds.anyway good luck.i personally wouldny grow it again,but to each his own.I am not a huge fan of autos but I thought the onyx wasnt bad.My son in law grew out a femmed onyx I gave him and all though it was a small yield the onyk wasnt bad at all.oh by the way it hermed too.

4. Thx for the advice. how do you think it would do outdoors?