experienced growers need help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Florida Boi, Apr 20, 2013.

1. #1 Florida Boi, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    okay so I got this 7 day old thc bomb that only germinated with one cotyledon and a small leaf I have already given it all of the traditional boosters, etc.

I've been thinking about giving it about another week I don't really want to give up on something that's not given up on it's self...

please advise any suggestions or any other information that might be helpful,TY

[​IMG]

2. ttt

Anyone?

3. Soil, ph, watering schedule, light, nutes?

4. Starter mix soil, no nutes yet started on low cfl 6500k now on big cfl's about to be put under hps pH 6568, basically it germinated this way.... it looks to appear to be forming a good route structure just waiting for new growth pop out

5. no nutes but did give a small amount of super thrive

6. You got me.. Probably just a mutant.

7. yeah I figured it was something in the geneticS , I also got a pineapple chunk with three cotyledons & 3 leaves..... that one is recovering from transplant shock and hopefully will turn out something nice :)

8. I had a similar mutant that I germed a few weeks ago. Once it got to the second node the leaves were growing fine, it actually has more to-be bud sites on it than its Bubba kush same-pheno sisters.

Just let it go and it will be fine.

9. that sounds good definitely interested in cloning after she's stable ty

10. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1210395-600w-Multi-strain-grow

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Traditional Boosters....handcuffs and baton....??? you only need water, seedling mix, and a good light, for added luxury you may include a temperature/humidity gauge in the cell, with the prisoner at all times, remember like you used to put leg irons on....?
    ..keep the subject under continual surveillance, do not allow the subject to reach 80f or below 65f ...good luck ...out!

12. Unfortunately this one already died on me but I got a pretty good array of things in my garden I would really like to try this strain

Thanks for the response

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app