Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Msklarissa1, Mar 10, 2012.

1. First times smoking are the best, you'll never get high like that again. T-breaks only work for the physical aspect of the high. First few times getting high you don't really know what to expect so it's still a new experience. I used to geek the fuck out when I smoked, but now I'm pretty chilled out and comfortable.

2. I remember the first time I smoked, felt like I was going to die it was so overwhelming and I couldn't really communicate what I was going through but I chilled the fuck out because I wasn't about to ruin it for myself, rest of the night was amazing.

Afterwards everyone dispersed and I went to my room and heard banging in my closet, was freaking the fuck out for what felt like 5 minutes and then I realized it was my room mates cat scratching herself up against my door which was knocking against the wall near my closet, then I had a good laugh.

3. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']I miss the days when I could get that high ...[/quote]

Now what do you feel

4. Wow i smoked out a blunt last night. It was grape wrapper.... It wasemt all that great. I choked and coughed more than usual.. I prefer my jz

5. Blunts have tobacco in them. The wraps included. That's why it's more harsh. In my opinion, a fat blunt gets me the highest. Except for my RooR bong. I like the way a blunt high gets. The only time I smoke tobacco is in a blunt, because that buzz from the tobacco mixed with the initial feeling of the bud is unmatched.

Also, blunt wraps/casings from rillos get hotter more easily. Making the smoke more harsh. I've noticed that.

6. Something like that happened to me... But I'm pretty weird too

7. what the name means we aint allowed totalk about other drugs besides for weed, weed consentrates and shit like that

8. [quote name='"aaanythiNG"']Blunts have tobacco in them. The wraps included. That's why it's more harsh. In my opinion, a fat blunt gets me the highest. Except for my RooR bong. I like the way a blunt high gets. The only time I smoke tobacco is in a blunt, because that buzz from the tobacco mixed with the initial feeling of the bud is unmatched.

Also, blunt wraps/casings from rillos get hotter more easily. Making the smoke more harsh. I've noticed that.[/quote]

Thats prolly what it was. I didnt like it to be honest. I GOT to try a bong lol

9. [quote name='"bitchesandbongs"']what the name means we aint allowed totalk about other drugs besides for weed, weed consentrates and shit like that[/quote]

Ohhh im sorry sorta new here