Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Msklarissa1, Mar 10, 2012.

1. hey everyone so i basically made this account just to talk about my experience the other day when i smoked. im kind of a noob and i never felt ANYTHING like this before. i always smoke with the same people. well anyway thursday night around midnight i smoked less than half a joint. i took a few hits and i was goneeeeee. it all started with the giggles. i dont remember much. just sitting in the kitchen laughing so hard at pointless things. so i would tell myself you have to go home. your gonna get caught but i couldnt tell my friendwhat i was thinking. it was weird. so i felt like i was drunk. i felt emberrassed amd ashamed. i told her id be going home. and so as i was walking out i thohght to myself you forgot your keys in the kitchen but i kept walking towards my car and i couldnt talk or tell my friend my keys were on the table. i finally spoke and got them i got in my car and drove. i blacked out but i remember telling myself to calm down take deep breaths and to get back to reality. everything felt like a dream. it was surreal. usually the ride home from her house is 5min to my house. id keep looking at my clock and it was like the clock never moved and i never got home. i remember speeding but kept telling myself to calm dowm. i got home and i felt like i was walking like a robot. i had to do like a checklist in my head like keys check phone check light off check. so weird. i got home layed down and i just layed here thinking to myself wow i am so high. i would close my eyes and think like i was a cartoon. and everything was so fake.. id try to sleep but i couldnt! i felt like my hands were motionless. id tell myself get up to turn off the light but my brain couldnt connect with my legs or arm. i felt like i was layim on a cloud floating in space. so relaxed no worries. ihad outter body experiences. buti went to sleep around 3am. i woke up at 8 to go to work and i was still feeling high! i felt like i wasnot there. like i was just dreaming i was there and tjat something happened to me. it was weird. the whole day it was hard for me to think if this was reality or if it was a dream or if i was dead or if i was making this up. i kept picturing myself layong down and thinking this.i wemt home and i still felt this way. i took a nap and i was fine .... my question.... what the hell did i smoke... was it laced? not by the dealer but maybe my friend? idk im not worried cause i loved the feeling lol. but just wondering.. sorry so long

2. Fucking amazing right?

3. Wow, you were really fuckin high :smoke:
    I'm a chill high right now :D

I was born in OC :D

4. No it wasn't laced, every effect you described is weed :smoke:

But be aware, that you only feel this for the first like 5-10 times? All that will start to go away and the high won't be so 'alien' like. But be happy right now you can be on cloud nine because me and just about every other stoner wishes we could get that high again.. T breaks(Taking time off away from weed) helps alot but nothing will ever, EVER, be like the first few times we toked :bongin: :cool:

5. No it wasn't laced, every effect you described is weed :smoke:

But be aware, that you only feel this for the first like 5-10 times? All that will start to go away and the high won't be so 'alien' like. But be happy right now you can be on cloud nine because me and just about every other stoner wishes we could get that high again.. T breaks(Taking time off away from weed) helps alot but nothing will ever, EVER, be like the first few times we toked :bongin: :cool:

6. high as a mothafucka

7. Yeah, try your best to stay awake for the entire high, and REALLY concentrate on the bliss of it. Dont get caught up in worrying if people are thinking oddly of you or anything like that. Just lay back. chill and focus on what your feeling and TRULY savor it. Cause once that tolerance is up it will NEVER EVER EVERRRRRR feel that way again. I cannot stress that enough. Even if you stop smoking for a few months. It will NEVER be the same and its gonna SUCK. Its kinda like losing your virginity. So SAVOR THAT VIRGINITY GIRLLL!

8. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']Fucking amazing right?[/quote]

Freaking beyond amazing

9. My question I'd why is it that you experience this high only in the beginning? Cause your body used to it? I don't smoke it everyday. I take a few hits.every other day. Just enough to feel a "buzz" am I wasting good high on shitty higs

10. [quote name='"Msklarissa1"']My question I'd why is it that you experience this high only in the beginning? Cause your body used to it? I don't smoke it everyday. I take a few hits.every other day. Just enough to feel a "buzz" am I wasting good high on shitty higs[/quote]

Its because your brain builds a tolerance to the chemicals in weed.. just like any other drug think of alcohol for example everybody gets drunk easily the first time then gradually a tolerance starts to form. if you only smoke small amounts ocasionally then it might take a while for a true tolerance to build but like most people have said getting high the first few times will always be the funniest. just do it with good friends :)

11. #11 smr312, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    yeah i had the same expierence driving long ago. My friends house was about 20 minutes away from mine and all i remember was pulling out of his driveway. next thing i know im in my parking spot with a bag of tacobell in my passanger seat. best cheesy gordita crunch ever had

12. Hope you enjoyed it, there is a point where you just don't get that high anymore...god I wish I could get that high again.

13. [quote name='"seedjay"']

Its because your brain builds a tolerance to the chemicals in weed.. just like any other drug think of alcohol for example everybody gets drunk easily the first time then gradually a tolerance starts to form. if you only smoke small amounts ocasionally then it might take a while for a true tolerance to build but like most people have said getting high the first few times will always be the funniest. just do it with good friends :)[/quote]

Ah, good thinking. :)

14. Trust me, you weren't having an of body experience. Take 700 mg of unmentionables and tell me what happens.

15. [quote name='"420birdy"']Trust me, you weren't having an of body experience. Take 700 mg of unmentionables and tell me what happens.[/quote]

What's unmentionables

16. Stuff you cannot mention. Other drugs.

17. Things soooo illegal and deadly it can't be mentioned. Stuff that can put an elephant down weshouldnt even be talking about it. We would be charged with attempted terrorism. :devious:

18. Sounds amazingly familiar, how i wish i could get this high again.. Maybe a 2 year break might do it.

19. Hey op, i remember when that stuff was happening. As soon as you think you're up to it smoke until you seriously cant smoke no more. Spend 40 bucks if u have to because it will be worth it. Weed is listed as a mild hallucinogen (where you see/hear things that aren't there.) Most people dont get this effect (im thinking either because their tolerance is to high or they are a heavy weight). Anyways my point being, smoke like 2g by yourself of some good shit and you will legit think ur in space, or a captain of a cruise ship and actually see water and shit. I don't get that way anymore unfortunately. But after this massive T-break I most likely will be :) Just try it before u get to the point where u can't.You'll be missing out.

20. I miss the days when I could get that high ...