Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experience With Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IceyAF, Dec 3, 2015.

1. So i know there are a lot of discussions about having a dreamy high but every time i smoke i have thing where i feel like i'm in a dream and its sucks cause i really wanna know what you actually feel like when high and i wanna know if this is because tolerance or something and i really feel like continuing to smoke cause its kinda cool but at the same time it feels scary. Any advice? Thanks.

2. Thats just the strain you are smoking. Different strains, different effects.

3. conquer your fears and smoke more weed. the feeling will get you, even if you don't get the feeling, ya know?

4. I cannot...

5. Smoking because its "cool" is the last reason to smoke. Its not for everyone. Why do something that sucks? Completly lame reason. . It sucks stabbing myself in the leg with a knife, therefore I'm not going to do it.

6. I know man i just always wanted to feel the actual high feeling i would do anything to see whats its like

7. Still doesn't make any sense to continue to do something that sucks. Sounds like weed isn't for you. Pick up something else to do that isn't so sucky. You'll be much happier then trying to fit in with the cool crowd. By the way smoking definetly does not make anyone cool

8. In my experience, you're probably smoking too much at a time. Next time try 3 hits, hold them for as long as you can. You'll get a great high and start saving bud and money.

9. Well my highs have gotten at ton better took like 2 hits and im feeling good but the other downside is my heart beats kinda fast but thats fine

10. I'm going with 11

11. first times are the best.

12. #13 IceyAF, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    idk bro i signed up with the age of 18 and im pretty sure people under 18 arent allowed here [​IMG]

13. Actually under 18 is not allowed

14. whoops misspelled

15. Are you 13?

16. That dream like state IS the high, kid. It's called euphoria, and it's the type you experience without tipping a fedora.

17. #18 Epintoch, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    or he can try sativa if he has indica or just try out different strains. i dont think weed is for him tho because he is high but expects alot more than he is getting

18. who knows how many different strains he's tried. He may very well have already tried sativas. New smokers don't know what they're getting 9 times out of 10