Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experience With Sour Diesel, oo7, Sweet Tooth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smowpee Doke, Apr 6, 2009.

1. #1 Smowpee Doke, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    I'm looking for a nice Sativa, probably getting a 1/2 O one of the following:
    - Sour Diesel (My Favorite Ever)
    - oo7 (looks nice from pics I've seen of it online)
    - Sweet Tooth

Have you tried any of these strains at all? Which did you like the most?

2. Against rules to talk about mail order marijuana, but I've heard their legit.

3. It's fake, sorry. It's a scam, you will just Paypal them the money, they will say customs took it, no product for you.

4. I havent tried any of these except for Sour Diesel and its the absolute shit, which I guess you know since it's your favorite. I've heard of Sweet Tooth, but not 007. Since Ive only tried one I can't give much help, but I know the Diesel would do the job lol. :smoke:

5. Yeah, I might take the Diesel route, but there was a thread somewhere on this forum that I got when googling "oo7 strain" and the shit looks potent.
    I think I'll be pleased with any of the three.

6. i had sweet tooth...it was nothing out of the ordinary...

7. Sour D, no doubt. If u like that, you should REALLY try a strain called Headband. You wont be dissappointed

8. its a hybrid that will assasinate you: OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel

9. Sour Diesel is good, as is NYC diesel.

10. sour d is the shit man. Trust the NYC diesel man it blows it outta the park. Make sure u dont buy the shit online go to a dealer in the city and get that shit from the source.

11. An Ounce of Sour D for 240 is legit (I'll get that from a buddy of mine).

12. im superblown off that sour d right now... fuckin blunnt and gravity bong hit

13. sour d is bomb as hell. i'd have to recommend that