Experience with attitude seedbank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by binonexus, Jul 30, 2009.

1. I'm looking for some reviews on attitude seed bank.. not second hand but FIRST HAND experience..
    I was going to order from them in the first place but when i tried to place my order my card could not be processed for some reason..
    for that reason and after reading a few BAD reviews i decided to go with dr. chronic, which at that point i had not heard any bad reviews on..
    Now it's been over a month and i still have not received my seeds, at this point i'm thinking of placing a second order for some different seeds with attitude seed bank

I'd like to hear some reviews about Attitude Seed Bank and shipping to the us
    any advice and helpful reviews would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    Thanks!

2. I placed an order with Attitude seed bank this Sunday (I'm in the US). On the 28th it was updated saying it was passed to the USPS. But they did not provide a tracking number so I have no idea where my package is. I emailed their support asking for help and have not received a response.

Everything I've read about Attitude says they receive their seeds in 5-6 days. Today is day 5 for me and I don't even have a tracking number.

So far my experience with them is not good.

3. Attitude is very reliable.
    The tracking system with the USPS sucks for overseas packages. It's more for delivery confirmation.
    Most of the time the system does not update until your package is received by the USPS in your town or when it's delivered to you. I got one from attitude this month and the USPS still said it was inbound to customs when it was in my hands.
    If you don't have a tracking number how did you find out it was passed to USPS?
    Are you sure the e-mail confirmation with tracking didn't go to your spam folder?
    That happens sometimes.

4. Have you ever ordered from them? They provide you with the royal mail tracking number as soon as they ship it. You track it on the royal mail website and it says "package passed to USPS"

On the "track your order" page there is a link to track with Royal mail and a link to track with usps.........

5. Yes I have gotten packages from attitude. It took under 8 days to receive and that was with the fourth of July holiday. They are very dependable, especially if you chose a stealth delivery method.
    Your tracking number is on your invoice.
    Login to your attitude account.
    Look at your order history.
    Your tracking number is there.
    It is the same number for USPS and Royal Mail.
    All you have to do is copy that 13 digit number and you can track it with USPS.
    Good Luck!

6. Thanks fancy, I tried the tracking number with USPS (too soon I think) a few days ago and it said it wasn't valid. But now it says they have received notice so I'm thinking everything is all peachy now.

7. #7 Pfmohr1, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    I've so far had 2/2 packages intercepted by Dr. Chronic (although it's been ~a year since I've ordered from him) and I'm 4/4 on packages received from Attitude.

As for the tracking number, it is completely useless. The only time it will update is when it arrives in your town, although that at least lets you know it is coming that day. Go for the stealth option, and you'll be fine. As for your order not processing before, did you try contacting them? Typically that's a problem card-side (my first order was flagged because it was out of the country) and you may just need to contact your bank to authorize the transaction.

Either way, Attitude is great, I would highly recommend them.

***EDIT***

Almost forgot to mention, drop "420" into the coupon code box when you order and it knocks 15% off your total price, and still includes freebie seeds.

8. Sure wish I knew about that 420 coupon before I ordered....

9. Forget about there tracking as they do not want it either at least heading towards the US but they are very reliable. So far I have received all five of my orders to the Eastern US with out any issues, great Company.:D

10. Got my seeds in 8 business days. I love attitude.

11. I ordered on the 28th, still waiting. We'll see.

12. I ordered from Attitude on the 23rd, still waiting. Hopefully we both end up with the beans,

13. I had a really positive experience with attitude
    my seeds arrived 2 days after ordering even
    paying by postal order which cost just a little
    extra but it was all worth it i do not have a bad
    word to say about them apart from i wish i had
    discount code...lol...least ive got it for next time.

14. Ordered on 23rd, my seeds just got here about 3 seconds ago. I sent them an email confirming everything on the 27th, and they replied promptly answering my question. Attitude gets a A from me. Fast, stealth, thank god.

@ Op, my tracking # is still saying its @ ISC NY, NY so I wouldn't worry about it. Just be patient and good luck to ya bro.

15. First hand experience is they are very reliable. I have gotten every order I have ever placed in about 10 days to southern USA. There are others that are faster but that was not your question so I will just say go ahead and place your order with Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds it will be fine.

16. I have personally placed 2 orders with Attitude. I received both orders in about eight days. I will definitely be ordering from Attitude in the future.

17. Attitude seems like a very reliable place. What payments do people use though? Can you use a credit card and be safe? And when the package comes, do you have to be at home to recieve it?

18. I use a Credit Card and no you don't have to be home it's just mail. It really isn't anything to worry over it is just mail. I have gotten all my orders.

19. #19 winkyweed, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    I have placed 2 orders with them so far and just placed a 3rd order today!

I am getting:

Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds

G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminised
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds

Dinafem Seeds Roadrunner Autoflowering
    Dinafem Powerkush
    Dinafem White Widow

20. I'm definitely going to be placing my order with them asap..
    Any suggestions on a well priced high quality strain from attitude?