Experience Life (video)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by milkduds, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #1 milkduds, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    This a is a quick video I made a few days ago. May make sense for some, may not for others. It's what you make of it that really matters. Let me know what you guys think of it and what it might mean to you. The skate footage was from back in June and was accidental, but it looked pretty cool, so I decided not to scrap it.

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/6079876"]experience life. on Vimeo[/ame]

2. i absolutely love it. the footage is dope. that was an accident?

3. Thanks a bunch. Yea I left the camera rolling after a short line and didn't realize it. :smoking:

4. man i love this. at first i thought it was going to be cheesy as but then it turned out to be sincere. it made sense to me anyway cos im stoned right now and i can always analyse shit when im stoned whether there is meaning there or not haha :smoking:

but man i love using accidental shit in art... taking what your given and turning it into something else that you enjoy.

5. That's really cool. To me it seems all about living in the present. You know where you'll be mentally, I guess? And maybe you feel that life is yours to create, so that's how you Know. Sweet.

6. I love how just one video can mean so many things to so many different people. I'm lovin reading you're different perceptions of it.

7. damn man that film makes me wanna hop back on the board!