$Expensive First Time Grow$

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Twiztedkidd86, May 7, 2016.

1. Lol I'm thinking you could pick one up every 3 days lol my ppm at faucet it 3 to 400 not so bad lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Right on. I just went to my wife's work and tested the city water there and the ppm is 112

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm putting my 2 food grade 55 gallon drums on the trailer tonight and going to fill up. Can't beat that. And it's free

• Like Like x 1
  4. You definitely don't need an ro system man that's great

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 24 of my first Flower [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Took a few pictures to show everyone how they are doing. Getting really excited

• Like Like x 1
  6. 5 weeks done in 12/12 3rd day into my 6th week of flower!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Pineapple Express
    [​IMG]
    Chemdog
    [​IMG]
    Critical +

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking good bro! Great 1st grow. Way to go all out! Subd cant wait to see if u reach your goal. I think you'll get a lb!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alright! Flush time on Dinafem Critical +! Fast flower time. Only 45 days. Checked trichomes with 30x jewelers loop. And with 60x-100x microscope. BTW, the microscope sucks. I hate that Damn thing. Pain in the rear. So here she is. Critical + from Dinafem. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. That's the same type setup we've got except my husband can never do anything "simple," and decided we needed one that could control many things....didn't matter that we don't have much to control....but if it keeps him happy, I'm happy. I think I've got a picture of what he created in some of the pics I loaded on here if you want to have a look and I have no idea why he did what he did and all that. All I know is that it works 100% of the time every time and that's what I wanted. He worked as a union electrician for most all his life and is pretty much a genius. I've never shown him a picture of anything I wanted that he couldn't produce...bar none, so it's been invaluable having him on board with this grow thing. I WISH I had a mind as intricate as his. LOL But you've most definitely gone the right way. Those things work always. The only thing I've found is that you need to keep a watch on the screws within the box and around the wheel. Yours may not be exactly like ours, but I do know that we occasionally have to tighten the screws inside it because it is so strong in the way it moves that they've worked loose before. But you've done a most excellent job and all you do is do it over and over again and each time you go through a cycle, you learn something or realize something that just makes you better at the whole thing. I still learn every day because I want to be the best at it I can be. One day it's going to be legal here and I have investors already lined up and the property to build on and I hope to be in a position where I can be a real grower at that point. Hopes and dreams....what would life be without them? LOL Happy growing!! TWW

10. The Kush looks really good. We grew that for a few years ourselves. It's a good plant to grow and a KILLER grower outside. I had a couple of clones that were kind of weaker than the rest of the batch and we put them out on the deck just to see what they would do. Around the middle of June was when they went out and we harvested around the first of September or so....but the buds were totally Amazing and each one of those plants grew to well over 6' tall. We had some buds that were around 10" in girth and were as beautiful as any I've ever seen grown before. We don't do much outdoor anymore because I don't want to do anything to make anyone suspicious of what we've got going inside, but we've grown here outside for years in the past. If you only have a few plants here and there, they'll leave you alone for the most part. It's the idiots who decide to go down in the woods and dig out a garden and plant 250 that they'll chopper in and take from you. LOL People are such idiots. We have a severe "red neck" infestation in our part of the country. LOL