$Expensive First Time Grow$

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Twiztedkidd86, May 7, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Jesus that is so sick!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. hell yea nice room...purewaterclub on ebay has good cheap ro's if you're ever lookin

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice bro shit adds up huh altogether over the past year I probably dropped 7gs on my room including seeds nutes mediums ect

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was cloned a few. They are doing well outside in the greenhouse. I have 3-6 more of each seed of each strain in my cellar in a jar with rice in the cold darkness for later. I can't grow any more right now. I'm only legal for 24 between wife and I

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have to install a softener in the house before I buy an RO. My well water is horrible. 1000ppm. I'll destroy filters in the ro system if I don't put in the softener first. So as soon as I buy a softener I'll get the ro hooked up in the garage. I have a sink in the garage downstairs with hot water. I have a custom built 300 gallon wood boiler that I use to heat the garage, chicken coop and house in the winter so I have free hot water in the garage too. Which is nice for cleaning and processing my deer and meat chickens I raise in the spring. I also have 20 egg chickens that I have year round. About 2 dozen eggs a day lol we sell them and put the money in a savings account for the kids

• Like Like x 3
  6. Lol really expensive almost 10g in so far. It adds up fast. Wife cut me off for now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thx man. It was Alot of work

8. A haha the wife trys with me too I'm like wtf you want good smoke? Lol she hates it everytime i buy shit

• Like Like x 1
  9. My wife doesn't even smoke lol. She just got it so I could do a perpetual harvest! Love her

• Like Like x 1
  10. Glad you saved em I got my diy water cleaner half way made lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. If I have access to good city water, can I still grow quality bud instead of paying 25$ every two weeks for ro water at the Damn grocery store?

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's the top part of the pitcher where the filter screws in I'm just made the containers bigger you just screw the filter in and put on top of another bucket

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yea you can.

14. Nice

15. How do you think that would do with almost 1000ppm well water pattycake lol. Funny screen name. Awesome

• Like Like x 1
  16. My wife tries to cut me off. I remind her that woman are like car's, easily tradable for a newer model with the right amount of cash.

She gets a kick out of it, Im fucking stuck with her now. lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol. That's funny shit. I'll try that Line tonight. If I don't ever log back on, you'll know how it went!

• Like Like x 1