Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expanding your horizons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Person12593, Sep 2, 2008.

1. #1 Person12593, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014

2. It was quite easy, I asked my dealer right up, he said he could only get me big amounts of certain strains, since he didn't really sell any himself. But he knew one guy,

I got the number from the dude and he said he'd probably sell less then a O to me if I called him up.

If he can't hook you up, ask friends around, see if they might have another dealer, and ask that dude.

Don't ever forget, it's a business, they want customers, so don't be scared to ask around.

Elend.

3. hmm...i'll have to ask my dealer next time. I have another guy who can get strains but charges a ridiculous amount for them when he does get them so I don't want to have to resort to him.

4. most starin weed is gona cost a rediculus amout.
    for me its like 55-60$ an 1/8 of strain weed or of headies
    and thats usualy the normal price for almost everyone
    some people get it for cheaper and most canadians get it for way cheaper but just expect to pay around that amount

5. you just gotta ask around man, that's pretty much how everyone finds it