Exotic Strains, Perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mugetsu, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Very nice!!! They are starting to get their legs under them...let the explosion begin.

2. Hell yeah bro the big blue is really exploding by the hour, I just hand water her what she needs mixed with some organic nutes and bam....

Her one pair of leaves are easily bigger then my hand, and I'm 6'0".

It's a beautiful thing.. :love:

3. #43 Mugetsu, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Here's a quick tidbit of coolness...

So.

I LST'd my Indica hunnies again earlier as well as pulled the light back in my big enclosure, 20 minutes or so later I glanced in to check on them.

All standing back up with new growth :eek:

[​IMG]

Ninja Edit: Although hard to see in the picture, the Super Automatica has breached the soil!

:metal:

4. #44 Mugetsu, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Good evening GC....
    [​IMG]

Thought I'd break you all off with some late night updates...

Things have taken a "bush-league" turn

:D

Env #1 Group shot, all have put on some major weight..
    [​IMG]

Temps are nice and low so I cranked that soulja on my ballast and here's the result...Day 21 :eek:
    [​IMG]

Env #2 group shot, new nodes by the hour.
    [​IMG]

OGs are smelling like lemony goodness, I love them so much...

The terpenes are a' brewing!

I mean look at these goobers..lol :love:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aaaaaaaand last but not least another lil' lady decided to join the fun!

[​IMG]
    ^ Standing about 1.5" out the ground after being planted less than 3 days ago, had a monster taproot, so siked!

Bankaaiii!!

I mean...Bonsaiiiii!!!!

:D

Cheers

:smoke:

5. The madness never ends....
    [​IMG]

Back to the lab!

Pics to come....

[​IMG]

:cool:

6. Aiiiiiiiiiiight!

Think I'm onto something with this mixed spectrum high wattage setup, my BC is starting to look freakish.

The other 3 plants on the same timeline are about 1/3 of her size. (Day 22)

Le' groupe shotte' #1
    [​IMG]

"Freak-bush"
    [​IMG]

Chocolate
    [​IMG]

BD
    [​IMG]

Baby WW should start to pack on size, I'm giving her some organic nutes, F this:love:
    [​IMG]

Dr. G, close to being bigger then the WW lol.
    [​IMG]

OGs and other BC < who is no slacker!
    [​IMG]

BC #2
    [​IMG]

OG #1
    [​IMG]

OG #2
    [​IMG]

S.A.
    [​IMG]

Auto-pilot engaged....straight sailin'!

:cool:

7. Lovin' it brah, Whats goin on with the OG's? Is that leaf growth genetic?

P.S. I love "freak-bush"

8. Lol thanks man!

Yeah pretty sure it's all genetic, supposed to be the real deal OG Kush so I'm speculating based off of others experiences that this is an ugly plant that yields the mega fire!

(I'll let Trout and others chime in about the OG)

I actually love the look, as it's obvious it's a very unique breed, my whole area smells lemony fresh :hello:

9. Late night bite...
    [​IMG]

Env #3 complete.....Perpetual grow status initialized.....

SA loving life in the new space
    [​IMG]

Close up, sayin "I have so much room :love:"
    [​IMG]

Cheers!

10. good strain choices whos the newcomer?

11. [quote name='"Backwoodsgreen"']Lovin' it brah, Whats goin on with the OG's? Is that leaf growth genetic?

P.S. I love "freak-bush"[/quote]

Oh yeah she is an ugly gal. Mine looked exactly like this no matter what I did to it. Puffy, droopy leaves. She isn't a top yeilder but there is no doubt her lemon thai nugs are some of the best I have ever smoked. Hope you don't mind me throwing some pics up Bar.

RP OG Kush

ForumRunner_20130211_191934.png

ForumRunner_20130211_192000.png

12. trout was your pheno a tall stretchy plant with dense golf ball nugs? i can taste the nice thai flavor from here :) i also taste the earthy kush notes in samples ive tried of it :smoke: a blade and i were just discussing this in my thread. whether rp og is short or tall plant

13. #53 TroutTalker, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    I would consider it a tall plant. She really got stretchy on me even though I supercropped the shit out of her in veg. She didn't even blink.. Spot on with the dense golf ball sized nugs. Earthy tones..that is awesome that you brought that up. I smoked some right after I threw these pics up. Lemon Thai..followed by what tastes like a spoonful of FFOF right on the back of the tongue. It is even starting to come out in the smell of the buds. This stuff is really unique out of the 9 strains I did this run. I bitched and moaned about the looks and her yield all cycle but what she put out I would put up against anything out there right now. I hate to say it, but I am going to run this ugly girl again lol

14. thats good, i love the earthy taste as well, my tahoe og is more pine/fuel/skunk the larry og x pre98 bubba is lemony/earthy, tahoe has a bigger yield than the other ogs. somethin similar in seed would be like their og18 super dense piney/sour bud that has an average yield which is better than below average of their other og, the high is less narcotic on the 18 and tahoe but still long lasting. the high will punch thru the buzz of other strains thats my favorite part, i dont care if their ugly and diseased :laughing: best weed strains are all in the chem family :bongin:

15. Starting to think you are right. This Chemdawg I am finishing up looks to be something really special. I have never had "OG" until I grew it this run. I thought to myself "how diff can it really be" I was not expecting the end product to be so drastically diff from everything else I did. I am pleasantly surprised that it was. I may be looking into some more OG strains down the road. One outdoor for sure this year.

16. C'mon now you know I love spreading the joy!

Those nugs look so delish :love:

And yeah she's real ugly, but beautiful in her own way. Ugly swan complex lol

Just pulled the bondage off and then lights back to get them to stretch, the intense light output has kept them pretty short compared to others I've seen.

The OGs fascinate me for some reason, maybe just because they really are odd to look at lol..

Once I was done pulling everything back a lot of the puffy curly leaves actually flattened out, might've been a bit too intense for em' lol.

Regardless, the growth is astonishing, steady as all get out!

Keep the chats going, love to talk about sensi!!!!

Edit: The newcomer is Super Automatica by BlimBurn seeds, gonna bonsai her and keep her in that cup till death.

Super Automatica = Lowryder X NYC Diesel X White Widow

Should be a tasty little treat..
    :metal:

17. #57 Mugetsu, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Good afternoon GC!

Lots o' progress, I'll let the pics speak for themselves..

Group Shot Env #1, starting to pack on weight/height..

[​IMG]

Just got a bath, my blue Queen :love: (dozens of leaves/nodes beneath the big fan leaves)
    [​IMG]

Choco'
    [​IMG]

BD[​IMG]

SLH
    [​IMG]

The Dr. (as big as her sis WW lol)\
    [​IMG]

WW, with some dainty progress :love:
    [​IMG]

Env #2, all much taller and fuller, lovely ladies!
    [​IMG]

OG #1
    [​IMG]

OG #2
    [​IMG]

S.A.
    [​IMG]

:hello:

So, to add some notes to the post...

All is going well, don't mind the shine as I gave them a bath before taking the pics, a little droopy but still happy to say hello!

The LST is off everyone in the smaller environment, the vertical growth observed was noticeable.

Lastly, my big blue must have at least 50 new leaves under the bigger fans, it's getting crazy, it's day 23! :eek:

Guess I'm gonna find out what 3 gal pots can do :devious:

Peace! :smoke:

18. #58 Mugetsu, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Update***!!

Well, things are starting to get interesting, and my whole area smells so damn lemony fresh...I'm in love with those OGs...Day 24 for the big 4 :eek:

Group shot Env #2
    [​IMG]

BC #2
    [​IMG]

OG #1
    [​IMG]

OG #2
    [​IMG]

Freak BC
    [​IMG]

Choco
    [​IMG]

BD, SLH, Dr, WW, all lovin' life
    [​IMG]

Cheers cats,

Enjoy :smoke:

Oh PS, I'm chiefin' on this strain I was told was called "Whoa" .....lmao, if this is even a real strain and someone has a clue chime in.

It smells like arcata trainwreck lol

19. #59 Mugetsu, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    Journal Notes

Well shit just got real...

4'x8'x7' setup w/new lights on the way :eek:

Grinspoon and WW thrown into Env #3 to veg out with the S.A. keep her company.

BC #2 was moved back into Env #1 with her big sis, she's already grown significantly since all this took place a few hours ago.

The OGs are just chillin out solo in the 3'x3' :hello:

Moving the 3 Sativa ladies into the bigger tent and letting them do their thing with AMPLE room lol.

Also popped an Acapulco Gold, Purple Paralysis, and White Fire OG to occupy the other space. :devious:

So...

Now everyone has space to stretch out and get big, letting everyone get nice an' bushed out in their 3gal pots , really don't have the heart in me to transplant them :love:

From here on out it's 5-10gals and nothing less with all the extra space!

It's been a good night GC....Peace!

20. [quote name='"BakuganBrawlers"']Journal Notes

Well shit just got real...

4'x8'x7' setup w/new lights on the way :eek:

Grinspoon and WW thrown into Env #3 to veg out with the S.A. keep her company.

BC #2 was moved back into Env #1 with her big sis, she's already grown significantly since all this took place a few hours ago.

The OGs are just chillin out solo in the 3'x3' :hello:

Moving the 3 Sativa ladies into the bigger tent and letting them do their thing with AMPLE room lol.

Also popped an Acapulco Gold, Purple Paralysis, and White Fire OG to occupy the other space. :devious:

So...

Everyone has space to stretch out and get big, letting everyone get nice a bushed out in their 3gal pots, don't have the heart in me to transplant them :love:

From here on out it's 5-10gals and nothing less with all the extra space!

It's been a good night GC....Peace!

:smoke:[/quote]

You can tell who is gonna be good outta the new folks when they read and listen. Good job brotha.:smoke:

I'm excited to see you kick some ass with your new setup.:D