Exotic Strains, Perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mugetsu, Feb 2, 2013.

1. #1 Mugetsu, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Keeping it short and sweet, pics only..

(BF) Blue Cheese from seed - Day 12
    [​IMG]

2. Wassssupp...new shots to come shortly! :smoke:

3. #4 Mugetsu, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    (RP) OG Kush (1 of 2) - day 13
    [​IMG]

(BF) Blue Cheese (1 of 2) - day 13
    [​IMG]

Sativa Trio...(DNA) Chocolope, (HSO) Blue Dream,(GHS) Super Lemon Haze - day 5
    [​IMG]

4. Blue Cheese - Day 14, gonna be such a beast..Already outstretched the 3gal she's in ;)
    [​IMG]

5. #6 Mugetsu, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    Update!!!!

It's been a bitchin' day w/my ladies, all have really stretched their legs...:smoke:..check check em'!

Env #1 group shot, sativas got transplants, new addition bottom left, Dr. G ;)
    [​IMG]

Close up, Blue Cheese BEAST, she's such an animal :)
    [​IMG]

Another lil' lady was welcomed into the world today, threw off shell in front of my eyes while I was misting her...White Widow :love:
    [​IMG]

Env #2 group shot, all happy gals!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ........Always watching........

:cool:

6. #7 Mugetsu, Feb 5, 2013
    Hey-oooooo GC, took a couple snapshots, enjoyy!!

Env #1 group shot, all lovin life!
    [​IMG]

Blue Cheese MONSTA :devious:
    [​IMG]

WW:love:
    [​IMG]

zomg like totally mixed spectrum bro, where'd that come from?!?!?
    [​IMG]

:D

7. #8 Mugetsu, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    And then my OG's and other Blue Cheese was like WTF man no love, so I snapped a couple, they are waiving at you all!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chief'n, Purple Diesel, Blackberry Kush mix..

8. Down for the ride!

9. Right on homey, welcome welcome! :smoke:

10. Late night glamour shot...think the mixed spectrum is working, new growth all around ;)
    [​IMG]

11. Which ones are you looking to make into the moms?

12. None, I'll take clones off the best of the bunch, I grow everything from seed so the cloning thing will be a new venture. Seems pretty simple though, I'll have pics to come soon, the lights just turned on ;)

13. #15 Mugetsu, Feb 6, 2013
    Updates**!!

Env #1 group shot, all happy campers, everyone got a nutrient foliar bath!

[​IMG]

My prize winning Blue Cheese, anyone hating on BF can chew on that! Day 17
    [​IMG]

Ahoy! Grinspoon! Day 3
    [​IMG]

WW Day 5 :love:
    [​IMG]

Oi Thai Lady! Day 9
    [​IMG]

Super stable genetics, HSO BD Day 9
    [​IMG]

Lil' baby SLH, so dainty and cute!
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, my Indica hunnies.. You can see the diff phenotype between the OG's in both corners, 1 being way more Indica then that of the top right which looks like it's more balanced.
    [​IMG]
    Small cup in photo is soil being warmed for my next project, 16oz Super Automatica. It was a freebie so I'm just gonna go bonsai and let er' ride! :D

My Indicas stay chillin' in the cut!

[​IMG]

Cheers cats! :smoke:

PS, I forgot to mention almost every pot has a diff soil mixture...Side experiment :devious:

14. Looks good man love mixed spectrum. Only way to do it imo. Myonly advice is start your seeds in cups you will get a much better root system then whenthey rootboundthe cups transplant to your smarties.

15. You got it, thank you for the kind remarks. What is the benefit to going from solo's over say direct 3 gal pots?

If in nature a MJ seed fell from the branch and found itself in a stable climate enough to crack, would the size of the land dictate different results?

I'd love to know because aside from the 3 sativas, all sprouted from 3 gal pots, including my giant BC :)

16. It allows the root system to become more complete so you fill thepot withroots top to bottom. In the meantime your wasting water ona bunch ofmedium that has no roots in it yet and it may not root through the whole pot as thoroughly. More roots equals bigger plants and more yield.

17. Great explanation, thank you sir!

I will use the clear/red cup method you've coined, which is ingenious btw!

18. My og looked just like the one on the left in your most recent pic. I don't know about your space but I would start bending her over early. She is a stretcher but with some lst she could be made to produce. That BC is looking like a real winner for you. Also, I just did the BD by HSO...crazy good yeild of frosty chronic. To answer your question...yep my og by rp did the exact same thing.She could barely handle ocean forest. Feed her light. Get ready to have an ugly red headed step child in your garden. Her smoke is fire though.