Exorbitant Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Ezhealer, Jun 12, 2020.

1. I'm uncertain if it is the greediness of the store owner, the greediness of small government, or simple overtaxing. In any case, I've noticed exorbitant prices for marijuana sales, be it medical or recreational. These prices such as $80 plus for 3.5 grams of flower or 75$ - $100 plus for a single gram of concentrate are simply ridiculous. These are way overpriced but it seems to be a trend for some of the cities that really do not have a clue when it comes to business. Illinois, Arkansas, and Missouri are a few of the clueless states.

The problem is that these prices only deter customers and won't help build capital in the long run. If you want to do it correctly, look to Colorado as a successful model. A gram of flower should never exceed $20, which is on the high end. A gram of wax or shatter should never exceed 25$, which is also on the steep in. People still end up traveling to Colorado to get their Marijuana, even though they may live in a legal state. I guess this works for Colorado. Keep it up and the beautiful state of Colorado will continue to capitalize on the ignorance of these states.

2. That’s why you make and grow your own!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'm banging my head against the wall trying to figure out where to buy legit seeds. HELP!

4. Royalqueenseeds, sinafem, dutchpassion, zamnesia are just some of the infinite options

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are these easy to use from the U.S.

6. Yes, i suggest you zamnesia, pretty easy and very reliable, has seeds from various farmers. Pay easily with credit card or other payments. I usually use that or royal queen seeds

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the info bud. Gonna give it a try in the mornin. Will update on my success or failure.

8. No problem! Also i am from eu, let me a second, probably there are more in us that i do not know (zamnesia works world Wide tho)

9. Homegrowncannabis and seedking are US based, maybe you can get better prices, i do noy know, check em out!

10. Went ahead and tried zamnesia no option for shipping to the United states. Will try the other ones and get back to you. Thanks anyway.

11. Spammer from Cameroon, asshat.

• Winner Winner x 1